You know, Mayonnaise and Ketchup. I know many people who dont like it, but i absolutely love it on burgers and i know other people do too. Has anyone tried to? Would it be an epic fail because people only use it on burgers, or would people experiment? I want to send a petition to Heinz and Hellman's to get their **** together and start some negotiations.

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B69P5NwdKw

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
Last edited by chipmunksurfer at Jul 22, 2009,

+1 TS
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Quote by chipmunksurfer
You know, Mayonnaise and Ketchup. I know many people who dont like it, but i absolutely love it on burgers and i know other people do too. Has anyone tried to? Would it be an epic fail because people only use it on burgers, or would people experiment? I want to send a petition to Heinz and Hellman's to get their **** together and start some negotiations.

That's the problem. It wouldn't be cost effective to produce.
My guitar build

My gear:
Blackheart Little Giant Combo
Epiphone Les Paul with Rio Grande TX/BBQ pickup set
Little Big Muff
Blues Driver
My manufacturing you mean crudley sloshing together with your bear hands?
Quote by chipmunksurfer

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B69P5NwdKw

i use it on chips and wedges and paninis
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
You should just buy Thousand Island. It's much better when manufactured in giant facilities and bottled for home consumption.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by 05t16

Bear hands don't have opposable thumbs, opening the jar and bottle might be awkward.
Quote by MightyAl
Bear hands don't have opposable thumbs, opening the jar and bottle might be awkward.

Well spotted.
I dont mean thousand island dressing or russian either. those both have crap in them. It will be called fancy sauce. only ketchup and only mayonnaise

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
I think Heinz... or atleast one sauce making company sell it in the UK (or used to), think it was called burger sauce.

Slightly off topic they also used to sell Pizza sauce in the same range, which I have removed the taste of from my memory due to an episode involving it and about 50g (wet before the Pit's drug czars start sharpening their knives) of magic mushrooms.
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by chipmunksurfer
I dont mean thousand island dressing or russian either. those both have crap in them.

That explains so much!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by Jehuty
The topic title sounds vaguely like a metaphor for fapping. How strangely erotic. I like it.

I laughed out loud.

There's absolutely nothing fancy about mixing mayonnaise and ketchup together. Unless if you are from the Dakotas. Then I can understand.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by cainmd
isnt that the special sauce

Ever wondered what makes special sauce so special? Yo

Yeah it's a crappy pic but I couldn't be bothered to find a better one
Quote by donnietherapist
WTF!!

Again off topic, but that is probably the best username I've ever seen for a non troll... Keep up the good work
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I am vaguely disgusted right now.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Fancy sauce tastes almost exactly like raising canes sauce, I think its the same recipe only canes has pepper and stuff (i feel sorry if you haven't been to a canes.)
Jack in the Box puts it on the Ultimate Cheeseburger.

It's like God cumming in your mouth.

live righteously

I swear to God we're gonna get it right,
If you'd just lay your weapon down.
They called it fry sauce...they don't sell it anymore...

However it is amazingly good and i put it on almost everything
Quote by devourke
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Well Taz is just full retard
I think you'll find that the more acceptable term is "australian"

Funniest Exchange i've read on UG

I would have consensual relations with Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Call me Dean or Vill
Is that burger sauce? anyway it sounds like something you have to make yourself. like Ice cream soup
Okay, so I'm still vaguely confused. Is or isn't the opening post about cumming blood?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by 05t16

this.. it's easier to buy separate things.. other than for you and your fooked up taste buds
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

if you dont know what fancy sauce is most people know it from the movie step brothers.

but i personialty havent had it, mostly cause i hate mayo
Quote by Lil Macker
Please tell me he's not from The Pit. That place changes people...

*shudders*