So I am not liking my Marshall Valvestate 80 so much, and want to get a new amp..

Couple I am considering.

The Peavey Windsor Studio - I played this one and liked it, id be getting an OD to go with it, too. Not to concerned with it being single channel.

ValveKing 112

id love a B52 AT112 but my GC NEVER has them.

I play everything from blues to metal. Any opinions on these amps?
The ValveKing is a good amp. It is a lot better with all the mods. You could find a better amp in your price range. What is your price range?
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
400 max, and i dont want to order online, rather play it before buying
Bands in the genres you like, will you go used, do you live in a home or apartment and with either Parents, GF, Wife or alone. Also what do you play more of blues or metal?
Anything towards rock or metal genres go for a JCM-2000... or if you've got a pretty penny to spend a standard JCM-800... not the Kerry King one assuming your not into heavier stuff. I obsess about JCMs so thats pretty much all your gonna hear from me for AMP suggestions.
Guitars:
ESP Kirk Hammet KH-2 (The real deal )
Gibson 1979 L.E. Explorer
Gibson SG Standard - FOR SALE
ESP LTD DJ-600 - FOR SALE
Amps:
Marshall JCM 800 Kerry King Signature Half Stack
Marshall MG100HDFX Half Stack
Peavy VYPYR
Crate GFX-65
Quote by ESPearl
Anything towards rock or metal genres go for a JCM-2000... or if you've got a pretty penny to spend a standard JCM-800... not the Kerry King one assuming your not into heavier stuff. I obsess about JCMs so thats pretty much all your gonna hear from me for AMP suggestions.

What do you think of the Kerry King one? I want one reall bad.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112