Hi guys,
Im listing these 2 amps for a friend of mine. If you have an questions I can give you his email address so you can talk to him directly.

Here is the blurb for the 2 amps he wrote out:

HiWatt Hi-gain 50 - £600

HiWatt Hi-gain 50 watt amp, I'm not quite sure what model this is, but it has reverb and an effects loop like the SER version but no speaker emulation, but who needs that anyway!
From the HiWatt website "Based around the classic clean channel of the Custom DR series amplifiers, together with a new Hi-gain channel. The Hi-gain series brings together the old and the new for the modern discerning guitarist. The amplifier boasts Accutronics reverb, FX loop, push/pull normal/bright setting on clean channel to mimic the normal/bright channels on our custom series. The Hi-gain amplifiers have been exstensively developed through research and customer feedback to offer features and sounds that will appeal to todays musicians."
There are a few tiny dings on it which I've tried to photograph but they are too small to really see.

Ashdown Mag 300 - £300

300 Watt bass amp, if you've ever heard one of these you'll know how surpisingly good they sound for the price, I've gigged with this a few times and I always get complimented on how nice it sounds. Its still in exellent condition, except some of the writing has started to come off the front but thats about it.

Located in Peterborough, would prefer collection, but I can post at a charge and I would have to find boxes for them and everything, so collection would be best.

He has sent me pictures too which I can post up if needed.

*No advertising in signature*
dooes your friend relise you can buy the hiwatt higain 50 heads for under £600 new
GEAR
94 Fender Stratocaster Plus
02 Gibson Les Paul Special (modded)
Orange AD-30 Combo

The SG Thread pwns your thread.
Most likely not, Pm me a link and I'll show it to him.

*No advertising in signature*