So how well does the pit cook? What are your best dishes?

I am not the greatest cook, although in the past when i have had to cook it has turned out pretty well, not overly complex things, just mild curries, risotto, spaghtti, things like that. I think i am good with egg dishes though, i make a pretty good omlette and (usually) fantastic scrambled eggs.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I've had mixed results. However I cooked chilli today, and it was pretty good.
I'm learning how to cook about 10 meals for when i move out.
I'm a great cook. My favorite things to make are either blue cheese-stuffed ribeye steaks or fettuccini with vodka sauce.
Hi, I'm Peter
i can bake, make sweet eggs, pretty much any normal breakfast food and i can grill
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
I'm not bad at all. I was taught from a young age, having practically lived in kitchens (my family used to own pubs, and my dad worked a lot in the kitchen). Additionally, my father has been in the catering and restauarnt business since the 70's and worked in some of Amsterdam's finest restuarants. I've had a good teacher over these years.
I can make pancakes like you wouldn't believe, but that's pretty much all.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
I'd say I'm a pretty good cook. I don't make a whole lot of dishes, but what I do make ends up pretty well received. So I've been told, anyway. My family seems to flip shit whenever I make Manicotti and it's easy as hell to make.
I am a culinary genius.

I pretty much taught myself. I like to make random stuff from things I find in the fridge. It is always delicious because I have mad skillz.
kill all humans
Best dish = Cake in a Mug.
Have you ever wanted a freshly baked cake, but don't have the time to make a whole cake from scratch?
Enter Cake in a Mug.

You put:
4 tbsp. of self-raising flour,
4 tbsp. of sugar,
an egg,
3 tbsp. oil,
3 tbsp. milk or water,
any other flavours such as chocolate, vanilla, coffee, whatever kind of cake you want it to be,
and then bam! microwave for 5 minutes on full power and...enjoy a tasty cake all to yourself!
I work in a Tex-Mex restaurant and I have become very fond of the stuffed chicken:

Flattened grilled chicken breast marinated in a mixture of citrusy goodness, folded over and filled with spinach.

I also find myself making omelettes and stealing cans of fruit cocktail when i drink.

live righteously

I swear to God we're gonna get it right,
If you'd just lay your weapon down.
I can get by with British stuff, not bad at Italian, some Chinese, but my speciality is Ruby Murray (curry). Hot, medium, cool and tangy, Punjabi, Tandoori, Southern and Sri Lankan, I can compete with the best restaurants around. I do all the cooking in this house and we have Indian 3 or 4 times a week.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Toast.

&

Tacos.

Dude, I'm a musician not a fricking God, I can't do it ALL.

Quote by bemiswins
if someone flames you on the internet for music you like, they fail.

Here's my YouTube if anyone wants to see some of my videos.
Quote by donender
So how well does the pit cook? What are your best dishes?

I am not the greatest cook, although in the past when i have had to cook it has turned out pretty well, not overly complex things, just mild curries, risotto, spaghtti, things like that. I think i am good with egg dishes though, i make a pretty good omlette and (usually) fantastic scrambled eggs.

Lol, my friend didn't know how to make toast...
macaronni cheese.........from a tin

oh yeah im the goddess of the culinary world
Quote by stroker93
That is the best deal I have EVER seen Loooza

^ yes, the best deal he has ever seen came from me!!! (Take it as you want!!! )

I LOVE THE VAMP LESTAT AND GUITARGUY01!!!
crap at cooking.. it's what takeaways are for!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

i'm ok i guess
i mean i might make yakitori again sometime that was fun.
Quote by dethofmoo
Best dish = Cake in a Mug.
Have you ever wanted a freshly baked cake, but don't have the time to make a whole cake from scratch?
Enter Cake in a Mug.

You put:
4 tbsp. of self-raising flour,
4 tbsp. of sugar,
an egg,
3 tbsp. oil,
3 tbsp. milk or water,
any other flavours such as chocolate, vanilla, coffee, whatever kind of cake you want it to be,
and then bam! microwave for 5 minutes on full power and...enjoy a tasty cake all to yourself!

sounds like a one way trip to food poisioning and being really crappy but im trying it
oh btw i did cooking in school so i guess im good i mainly do pastrys

Edit: just check my profile pic that explains all
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
Last edited by ryand111 at Jul 22, 2009,
Quote by sashki
I'm an awful cook. 18 and only learning. I don't know how I'll survive in college, although I probably won't have much time to cook there and will rely on frozen foods and ramen.

I'm not moving away for uni (at least, not in the first year), but apparently you learn to cook real food pretty fast, i can imagine eating frozen food would get tiresome after a week or two.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I don't have the patience to be as good at cooking as I'd like to be. But the few things I do make are pretty effin tasty

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)