So i really want to get a bugera 6262 but i don't really need a new amp. I have a vypyr 30 which works fine for what i need. I really love the 5150 sound and seeing as bugera is a cheap knockoff i am interested in one. I live in canada and there is no nearby music store that carries these. I looked on axemusic.com and the combo is 730 or so canadian before shipping. Now i found a guy selling a 6262 combo on ebay for 594 including shipping and he's from Canada so there will be no customs to worry about. Would this be a good deal? Or should i hold off, continue saving and go for the 6505 combo when it comes out?
Current GEAR:
2014 LTD EC401
1991 Gibson Explorer
Digitech Whammy V
OCD/Timmy Clone
Wampler Triple Wreck Clone
Fuzzhugger AB-synth
Orange Crush 20RT
TC Alter Ego x4
What do do about my bad GAS!!

about that part; totally isolate you or go buy it.

I prefer the second
You like it
don't eat so many beans

EDIT: just hold off if you found the amp you really want
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Last edited by I am wet at Jul 22, 2009,
buy it sell the peavey
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Just save for what you really want, just because its marketed as a "knockoff" doesn't mean its the same thing, or remotely close for that matter.
Epi Les Paul-APH1/Mean 90
MIM Strat

Korg DTR1000
ADA MP-1
Mesa/Boogie Quad Pre
Mesa/Boogie Midi Matrix
<power amp>

Quote by rhcp_freak
If you're EQ'd loose, you'll sound loose anyway.
Beano and GasX work great for gas
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
well the bugera is a 2-12 and the peavey is a 1-12 so think about that. Also im sure that even the 6505 combo well have some of the typical new product problems and id asume there must be a huge waiting list for it so if you want an amp now go w/ the bugera (if you can try and/or you've played the same model before) if not wait like a year for the peavey.

there's my two cents
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
The surge in price for a lot of audio equipment at the moment stopped my GAS in it's tracks pretty pronto I just don't have the money, plus.. after recording with simply my amp going into my cab and a couple mic's, im happy with my sound
Well on the subject i was looking for a 6262 from my 5150 because i just didnt like the 5150 compared to the 6262 but i ended up just trying valve driven compression and a delay pedal and it give me everything i want.

The amp is a helluva lot more tight with the compression, and the 12ax7 gives me more usable gain (normally dont put it past 5 on the 5150 because its just saturated and not good. This gives a warm smooth edge with uberschall levels of gain without black metal sounds!

The delay pedal makes a difference as well opening up the stereo field. So i would say get the 6505 combo for reliability and check out the pedals