No.

However, it is of good make, the pups are excellent, the trem is excellent, etc etc. It is going to be a good instrument.

Look at the reviews for other j-customs/high level ibbys and you're pretty much getting the same level of workmanship.
yeah fair comment. i'm pretty certain is the dogs would just be nice to know of other uk owners. If I get one I'd definately look to take out a civil partnership, its fit!
i've played one a couple of times. It's a very nice guitar (step up from the prestiges, if you ask me), but I thought the 8670 (it was about £100 more at the time, if i remember correctly) was noticeably nicer. if you can find one of those, and don't mind the vine of life inlay and ebony fretboard, would be worth considering.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I own a 2009 rg8750 in black oxny. I love it. a Mahagony RG sounds surprisingly nice. I made a topic about it ill try to find it

Edit:https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1151692

my review is included through the post. although not the same model, its similar enough. J customs really dont vary in quality and playability when its an rg series.
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Last edited by mexican_shred at Jul 22, 2009,
on the description it says that there is a crack in the headstock...
Fender 70s series Stratocaster
Vox V847A wah
Boss BF-3
Ibanez TS-9DX
i have played one and it was amazing. the build quality is far above the regular ibz'. i am not sure whether that justifies the extra price though.
Quote by mexican_shred
I own a 2009 rg8750 in black oxny. I love it. a Mahagony RG sounds surprisingly nice. I made a topic about it ill try to find it

Edit:https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1151692

my review is included through the post. although not the same model, its similar enough. J customs really dont vary in quality and playability when its an rg series.

Useful info on that thread mex, thanks. I was a little worried about the edge pro (having read a few negative reviews) but I'm sold on this beast now.

I'll post up some pics and a review of my own once it's in my possession and I've had sufficient "alone time".
Quote by skinje
Useful info on that thread mex, thanks. I was a little worried about the edge pro (having read a few negative reviews) but I'm sold on this beast now.

I'll post up some pics and a review of my own once it's in my possession and I've had sufficient "alone time".

The edge pro is one of my favorite trems. Its on par with the original edge at least for me. Better than a normal OFR, incredibly sleek, and it doesnt kill your sustain like some OFRS do.

edge III and edge pro II however are to be avoided like the plaugue
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks