On the original Toneport GX's, they came with Gearbox. The new "Pod Studio" GX comes with POD Farm. What is the difference? Judging by the looks, Pod Farm looks ****tier, or are they the same thing?

Thanks
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta
Peavey Vypyr 15 for teh lulz

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
POD Farm IMHO is far superior to Gearbox. Having used both in a studio situation, POD Farm comes out on top for ease of use, plus the additional model packs (if you don't already have them all)
^Does it come with the same amps ie Mississippi Criminal, California Diamondplate etc etc?

Where do you buy the model packs? I have a Vetta so I have them all, and I don't know which ones I'd be missing out on.
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
Quote by DiSTuRBeD -26-
^Does it come with the same amps ie Mississippi Criminal, California Diamondplate etc etc?

Where do you buy the model packs? I have a Vetta so I have them all, and I don't know which ones I'd be missing out on.

If you have a vetta, then you have nothing to worry about. I would stick with Gearbox at that point then.
I don't have gearbox. Vetta isn't compatible with gearbox. I have my Vetta at my dads house with my big ass mixer, but I want something for recording at my moms house, and this produces great results from waht I've heard.

I Repeat: Where do you get the extra model packs, and does it have the traditional Line 6 Modeled amps (5150, Recto etc etc)

Thanks
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz
^Well, I think it would be better in the recording department because I'm only using the mono Direct out on my Vetta. With the Pod studio I have heard SOME BITCHING recordings, which is why I might give that route a shot.
My Setup
Epiphone SG
Ibanez RG2EX1

Line 6 Vetta

Check my clips out

Click foar epic clipz