'OH! the humantiy'
On my profile
verything recorded in my friends bedroom
Would highly appreciate any critiques on the general flow or structure of the song
But all criticisms welcome
cheers
not bad but very derivitive of Rage Against The Machine with maybe some Pantera thrown in. the drums and bass need to be more prominent in the mix as well. i thought it was well played and your guitar solo was different which is cool.
This is a great song, and very recorded as well!

I really like the lead guitar parts, really does a lot like RATM - that's the outstanding feature for me here.

Vox are pretty good, i wasn't really listening to lyrics - but that's a good thing, because voice is good enough.

Really like the breakdown that leads to the solo - a quite unique solo that really fits with the rest of the song. Just have to be careful that is doesn't sound like shredding though - sometimes the slower more melodic solos are better to listen to. Quite good though.

I HAD to listen through this song - good cos it kept on grabbing my attention.

Keep it up!
AJ

P.S. Please can you comment on the midi files on my profile page (i want them to sound perfect for recording, so crit is welcomed).
Nice track. Very guitar driven, which is what I like to hear. The drums could be a bit higher in the mix. Also, the vocalist seemed like he was sort of holding back his voice at times. Letting his singing voice burst out would really pull this song together, in my opinion.

As others have said, it's a bit like RATM.

Maybe this is just me, but I think the song would have been better off with harmonized vocal melodies in place of the screams. But, that may be just me.

The solo was very nice. I can definitely see it riling up crowds at live shows.

Excellent work, the quality of the recording was excellent. I'm looking forward to hearing more.

If you have the time, would you mind taking a listen to one of my tracks?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1167575