Tired of looking for other bandmates, I've decided to play with my brother as an acoustic duo. We own and can play these instruments:
- Acoustic guitar (and 12 string & dobro);
- Bass
- Mandolin
- Ukulele
- Harmonica
- Tin whistle
- Electric piano (I know it's not an acoustic instrument, but a real piano would be quite difficult to transport).
Any combination of 2 of those instruments (3 including the harmonica) would be feasible.
Some ideas we've had so far are Wish you were here (a must), I'm yours, Wonderwall, some Irish and Italian folk songs... What are some good songs to go on with? We like various kinds of music, ranging from country and folk to heavy metal.
Goin' Blind by KISS might be a good bet. It's a damn good song.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

hallelujah!

house of the rising son.. the allman brothers stuff?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

umm dude why jus do acocustic, go electric too man, but anyway you sound liek you might be able ot mkae a good jam band so just do your own jams n ****, and cover **** by the grateful dead or phish, me n my bro are about to cover china cat sunflower
Gonna make the mountains be my home....

"A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through"-Robert Hunter
In Flames - Pallar Anders Visa.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
1. Delta Blues
2. Any song off any band's Unplugged album
3. Tuesday's Gone ~ Lynyrd Skynyrd
4. Little Wing ~ Hendrix
5. Almost anything be Neil Young, The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Tim Petty, Simon & Garfunkel or The Grateful Dead.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
in the fade by QOTSA, the acoustic version, you must do it
Simon and Garfunkel stuff if you all can sing...

Tenacious D material, like Master Exploder... that would be cool completely acoustic.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Thorn Tree in the Garden - Derek and the Dominos

Seriously, one of you fingerpick and the other can play those wonderful harmonics.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab