muckypup
The Noise is here
1,858 IQ
FREE BACKING TRACKS BY MUCKYPUP - LISTEN TO THE NOISE!!!

If you need good quality backing tracks for covers you want to do, then post here and i can make you them. I can do most songs, making the drum track and if you want, even the bass to go with it. I have various drum programs and bass software sims that sound good enough.

I can send them in -

128 mp3 quality
320 mp3 quality
1440 kbps wave quality
any ogg vorbis quality
or anything else if you want it.

I can send you a download link to your account on here when it is done or send it to your email if you want.

These sound damn good, so come get some while you can.

REMEMBER - Say if you want bass with the drum track so i know.

The only thing i ask in return for these backing tracks, is that you consider taking a look at my band's profile on here, its called The Noise and you can find a link to it at the bottom of my own profile.

LIST OF BACKING TRACKS I HAVE DONE

Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P1JCAKYQ

Pantera - Shedding Skin

http://www.esnips.com/doc/ac987706-2fbf-4fd0-88a9-5217115278ef/Pantera---Shedding-Skin

Mammas And pappas - California Dreaming

http://www.esnips.com/doc/2b85e67b-89a6-40d7-a01e-194f94f923d6/California-Dreamin

Guns n Roses - Paradise City

http://www.esnips.com/doc/a8334886-03d3-4d4c-a719-1038c22220b9/Guns-n-Roses---Paradise-City

Living End - All Torn Down

http://www.esnips.com/doc/45cc1711-d410-447d-9f87-9010992e0534/Living-End---All-Torn-Down
Last edited by muckypup at Jul 27, 2009,
Minderbinder
The Central Scrutinizer
566 IQ
I've been seaching for a drum track for "California Dreamin" by The Mamas and the Papas. Its the last component for the instumental cover in my profile. I would be ecstatic if I could get a realistic drum track.
“There’s man all over for you, blaming on his boots the faults of his feet.”
- Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot
SamXmas94
527 IQ
Could you do Fly away by Lenny Kravitz please? i really need it for my School work.
SamXmas94
527 IQ
Quote by muckypup
I have the backing track for Fly Away, Paradise City and California Dreamin finished with bass added to them. I will upload Fly Away to Megaupload today so you can download it soon.

Thanks man, can you link when uploaded?
SamXmas94
527 IQ
How exactly do I download it?

Edit: Nevermind. My megaupload was in Japanese for some reason.

Nice job! thanks for that
Last edited by SamXmas94 at Jul 24, 2009,
Minderbinder
The Central Scrutinizer
566 IQ
The links seem to all be broken, and the track doesn't seem to be in my E-mail either.
“There’s man all over for you, blaming on his boots the faults of his feet.”
- Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot
Last edited by Minderbinder at Jul 28, 2009,
muckypup
The Noise is here
1,858 IQ
EVERYONE, go to the actual esnips website, find me on there, i am muckypup1 on there, and get into my "backing tracks" folder. this way you can download the backing tracks you want that i have made. if this is too much bother, just send me your emails and i can send it to you through them.
Draconis93
Djentleman
426 IQ
could you do schism by tool with drums and bass?
Last edited by Draconis93 at Oct 23, 2009,
waseem2k
10 IQ
Hi, was wondering if you could create me a backing track for "Shattered by Broken Dreams" By Avenged Sevenfold. I would like drum and bass, thanks.
Havoc69
1,206 IQ
could u make one of smells like teen spirit and serve the servants both by nirvana and drums and bass please
Quote by JacobTheMe
One time I saw a flower and said "Thats pretty."

My dad responded "Pretty gay..."

BassMazta
10 IQ
could you do me a backing track to blinded in chains/avenged sevenfold? (bass)
thnx thts with no bass btw.......just for me music corse work
Last edited by BassMazta at Jun 9, 2010,
MarlonGuitar
10 IQ
hey man i seriously need the bass+drum backing track of:
throw away your television by the red hot chili peppers.
i really need it soon (i got 12 days) since i have a live gig soon and i need the BT.
thanks man!
marlon
neiljularbal448
10 IQ
hey dude..!! do you have a backing track on a song by neil zaza entitled cinematic..(bass +drum) ?? i really want it badly..!!thanks..!! :P
DDOG1230
The UG Shredneck
306 IQ
Can you do Electric HellFire by Black Label Society? d&b?
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri rock. I need scissors! 61!
Last edited by DDOG1230 at Jul 16, 2010,
elihu4321
SMASH THE CONTROL MACHINE
400 IQ
i dont really have a song for you.... i usually play over the music on a cd .... but if you could try (or tell me where i can find these) to make some Bass and possibly drums backings for like hip hop/ rock or nu metal i would just have to Sh*T my pants from excitement but if not thats cool.... i really like the sound of Limp bizkits Bassist and korns too (to give an idea of the sound i am wanting)... thanks if you consider...
Last edited by elihu4321 at Jul 18, 2010,
MattGoodson
10 IQ
Sorry. I know that this is an old thread but could you please do a backing with drums and bass for Loaded Gun by The Living End because i really need one for a performance assesment in a music exam and I cant get one any where.
m_delahoussaye
21 IQ
Hi, Are you still doing backing tracks??
I would REALLY love one for Fly Away by The Living End.

Thanks in advance

Matt