Page 1 of 2
Do you just bring gear to school and play outta nowhere, or is it just a figure of speach?
You don't.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Both players can carry up to 6 guitars. Then each opponent takes turns playing until a guitar runs out of HP. The loser is the one without any guitars capable of fighting.

That is a guitar battle.
You pile all your gear on top of each other and take turns at removing one piece. The person who makes the pile fall over is the loser.

The loser has to give up all of his or her equipment to the victor.
a guitar hero style 'battle' would essentially involve picking a key, establishing a rhythm riff, and then trading licks.

victor is determined by a roshambo afterward.
Quote by Bleurgh
Almost the exact same thing happened to me except I didn't die .

Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by SteveHouse
2^ What the flying fuck

pack your bags, move to the city.
Somebody has been playing too much Guitar Hero
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
you go down the crossroad and play some badass blues and wait for the devil to come by and take you with him to duel Jack butler, a real fine guitar playa like yourself ...
Quote by metaldud536
Both players can carry up to 6 guitars. Then each opponent takes turns playing until a guitar runs out of HP. The loser is the one without any guitars capable of fighting.

That is a guitar battle.

epic post is epic
Quote by metaldud536

That is a guitar battle.

I love this man.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

This guy challenged me to a "guitar battle" after I'd been playing for like one year, and him like 5 or 6. I was all like, wtf that's stupid.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Quote by itchy guitar
You don't.

well I think this sums up the mood of this thread.

oh yeah, it's spelt speech.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

You drop your pants and deploy star power.
Or so I have been told...

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by Echoplex
epic post is epic

er.. hardly.
and TS,
it's not SPEACH it's SPEECH! please!
the word speach makes me want to think about wierd fruit weaponary...

a guitar battle is when you get a bass player to play a progression in a certain key, and then two guitar players play improv on that progression. the person who wins is the person who can whipper-snap the best licks on that side of the pacific.

-it has to be done when it's raining, otherwise it ain't cool-
guitar101.com go to the forums, they have challenge/battle area.. It always freezes on me, so idk what it's like there...

But yea guitar battle, someone shoots some rhythm, the other guy plays that and adds some to it, then after then it's just lead licks that they play then improve upon each other. Pretty much just one upping the other guy each time until one guy quits.
Quote by metaldud536

That is a guitar battle.

oh god, you're so clever
Whoah...

de ja vu... except from like a year ago...
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by will123456789
well I think this sums up the mood of this thread.

oh yeah, it's spelt speech.

It's spelt "spelled"
Just establish a rhythm. Make simple, yet catchy. Then trade off every 6-12 bars. after you each have played around 5 - 10 times, the defender may extend his solo until he feels he has done his best. Then the challenger gets to play his heart out, no holding back. Then he wins.

UNLESS, of course, the defender can then defeat that, which would overide that last solo, giving the defender the victory.

The loser must hand over all equipment/money that was wagered, and must say "YOU ROCK!!!!" to the victor. The winner is then guaranteed up to 1 year of bragging rights, depending on the difficulty of the solo and the level of competition.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Quote by metaldud536

That is a guitar battle.

3x3 for you
Please say this is his first post, please say this is his first post. *opens eyes and reads post*

Quote by Kumanji
One way or another, TS is most definitely not the Big Mud's biggest fan.

+1 judging by this thread I would say most people who even own 1 CD, Record, Casette etc. by Muddy are bigger fans.
Last edited by cornmancer at Jul 22, 2009,
Quote by Kumanji
One way or another, TS is most definitely not the Big Mud's biggest fan.

WOOOAAAAH you went way too far!

I was just curious, ****head
Quote by metaldud536

That is a guitar battle.

Hello! I am Prof. Hendrix and welcome to the world of GUITARS! Now I forgot, are you a BOY or a GIRL? BOY? Good, now what was your name again? TS? Good, this is your rival, what was his name again? metaldud? Good, now let's explore the wonderful world of GUITARS!
1. Improvise
2. Improvise
3. Improvise
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by hugh20
You drop your pants and deploy star power.
Or so I have been told...

It's what my uncle told me.

EDIT: Shit, he told me not to tell no one!
Guitar battling is just a retarded name for trading 2s, trading 4s, etc.

If you've ever improvised to the blues chord progression, then its basically like that, except every couple bars, your trade off improvising, making sicker and sicker riffs as you go along. Whoever does a riff the other can't top, then they're the winner.

Sorry if this is hard to understand, I'm tired
get th guitar that was in desperado...load...fire....guitar battle
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by JazzNick67
Guitar battling is just a retarded name for trading 2s, trading 4s, etc.

If you've ever improvised to the blues chord progression, then its basically like that, except every couple bars, your trade off improvising, making sicker and sicker riffs as you go along. Whoever does a riff the other can't top, then they're the winner.

Sorry if this is hard to understand, I'm tired

This is probably the most understandable post in this whole thread.

And he's TIRED people!
eventhough you must have been inspired by GH, i do believe this really possible.

I came up with this (the only guitar hero i had was III)

there is a drummer playing a basic beat, to any tempo the guitarist desires

There are turns, so one does some lick, then the other does some lick,

who wins? IDK
its like a lightsaber duel.... except no jedis, no force, no lightsabers..

just two douches and 10 sad minutes.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Page 1 of 2