Page 1 of 2
RIP pig, I'm sure someone is loving your bacon treasure right now.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by entity0009
Porcine terrorism! *Dons conspiracy hat*

3x3 Lul-stack awarded for owning a conspiracy hat
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

"Two tyres of the aircraft were deflated and there was some damage to the moveable gear door on the right side," an official told Indian newspaper the Hindustan Times.

This just in articles that spel reel neis.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

i LOLed when i read the title..

awwwwwww.. no after pics?
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by Imperial Throg
Haha swine flu

don't you mean swine flew..?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

This lil piggy went to the market, this lil piggy stayed home and this little piggy got squashed by an aeroplane, now how about that?
that pig got porked
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
Poor pig! I like pigs, they can be so cute (like the prof pic in my messenger)!
Was I the only one hoping for a video?
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by FlyingPirahna
Nope. In fact, I expected one.

I was very disappointed when I found otherwise.
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by FlyingPirahna
Nope. In fact, I expected one.

I wanted one
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by will123456789
don't you mean swine flew..?

it actually did quite the opposite

"Intense yet intricate" Scottish melodeath band, who have been reviewed live by Terrorizer, Metalgigs and Valkyrian Music in the past year

Get our debut EP Helveien, for free download.
Quote by puppetzmaster8
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/5877824/Boy-drinks-petrol-to-become-Transformer.html

I saw this link at the bottom of the page and thought I'd bring some attention to it

LMAO ROFL ooo man gold. just gold. no no. platinum. just platinum! what a complete jackass
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
What's with the pig hating, man?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man

Pencil Man, may I ask you what is going on with your newly acquired hippy lifestyle? Is it a desperate plea for E-attention? Is it part of your master scheme to be declared the best 09er?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Poor pig. You'd think an international airport would have, you know, a ****ing fence.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Grab yourself a can of pork soda, and you'll be feelin' just fine!

"All of a sudden three pigs darted out from the left."

Pigs, Three Different Ones. Now they're Pigs on the Wing, or under the tire as it would be. But now you will Shine on You Crazy Diamond, given enough Time. Wish You Were Here.
Quote by itchy guitar
Pencil Man, may I ask you what is going on with your newly acquired hippy lifestyle? Is it a desperate plea for E-attention? Is it part of your master scheme to be declared the best 09er?

No, it's just me, man.

Also, has anyone made a "Pigs on the Wing" joke yet?

edit: ^Damn you!
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Damnit, I came to this thread specifically to make a Pigs on the Wing joke.
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
Wow, three in a row.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Quote by Pencil Man

Your hippie pretense no longer amuses me Pencil Man.

Now what do you think about those!?!?!?!?
I think they're groovy, baby.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Quote by ninja dude
Was I the only one hoping for a video?

I even turned down my volume so the squeals wouldn't freak out my parents... seriously.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Page 1 of 2