Im currently building a partocaster, and i was wondering.
I've bought the pups off of axetec.co.uk and so they're of the irongear range.

I was looking to have a HSH set up but with a "Jailhouse Rail" as the middle Pup (So theoretically a HHH Set up).

I have looked everywhere and i cannot find any sort of wiring diagram for this set up. I was wondering if anyone with experience would be able to help me.

Yes i used google, and the search bar.

Thank you.
Last edited by tattie69 at Jul 22, 2009,
I've searched it. Sorry, it posted my thread before i finished writing the full question.
????really????

wow, thats a first, imma have to PM jim.

try this
http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/wiring-diagrams/schematics.php?schematic=3lil_hum_1v_2t_super5way
not full sized buckers, but still buckers.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
nah, you should be fine, and use 500k pots, definately.

its a good thing, it means the thread has most necessary diagrams, and now we can add one more.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
Whenever I clean my guitars, my family wonders why it smells so good; I say that I exude a fresh citrus scent from hidden orifices.
They stopped asking
I was just looking on Stew Mac, and saw the Super Switch. Should i buy that instead?

Thank you very much. It may possibly be in there but i searched through the pages and used the search bar before posting. Just to be sure i wouldn't just get told to look harder.
if you want to, go ahead. i dont think its absolutely necessary, but itll work.
Gibson SG Faded
Epi VJ Stack

Quote by Øttər
They stopped asking
I did it in a partscaster with three humbuckers, and you can do it EXACTLY the same way you do single coils, except convention dictates using 500k pots. Now, what I did, because I'm a maniac who loves humbuckers and loves treble, is I wired mine with NO tone controls and THREE volumes. That way, I have three presets in positions 1, 3, and 5, and strat-quacky goodness in positions 2 and 4, and i use the volumes for whichever 2 PUs are selected to blend and customize the sound. It works well, and while I sometimes wonder what would've happened if I'd taken the plunge and put three stacked v/t pots on it, I'm not losing any sleep.

You're gonna LOVE positions 2 and 4 with humbuckers in there, by the way.
4-wire HBs (coil split): See diagram above.

2-wire HBs: Just wire it like a regular SC strat.
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by artie fisk
You're gonna LOVE positions 2 and 4 with humbuckers in there, by the way.

Yea i really cant wait to finish this guitar. It should be absolutly epic.