lolwut?

It was up at the top while I was looking thru the Pit.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
there are some very random Ads at the top.. they scare me (apart from the fact I never look at them)
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Adblocker FTW.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
This was on a 1000 Ways to Die!! Oh man, it was a good episode. Thenext death they showed was an asian couple who hadnt had sex in six years and decided to one day and the guy had a heart attack when he orgasmed because his body wasnt adjustd to the ectasy
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Quote by you = fail
This was on a 1000 Ways to Die!! Oh man, it was a good episode. Thenext death they showed was an asian couple who hadnt had sex in six years and decided to one day and the guy had a heart attack when he orgasmed because his body wasnt adjustd to the ectasy

I remember that. It was #1.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by itchy guitar
I remember that. It was #1.

YEah, it was on last night. Good stuff
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Quote by you = fail

they both actually died, not just the guy
Attachments:
WunderBoner1.jpg
"yeah, well, you know...

that's just like... your opinion man."

-The Dude, His Dudeness