question to the perfectionists: do you guys pay attention to what pitch you leave a vibrato-ed note at before going on to the next part of a solo? say for example, in a mid-tempo solo, you do a whole-note bend/vibrato from the 7th note with the gradual emphasis on the root note. when it's time to play the next note, do you ever consciously try to leave the vibrato at a certain pitch or do you just cut it off wherever you may be in the bending?

i just recently started trying to record my own stuff and it's brought my sloppiness to my attention, so i'm trying to learn to make everything sound good.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
If you just teach yourself how far to bend at the end of the vibrato and make it second nature it would probably sound better then leaving it in between somewhere.

Use your ear though if it is something quick and not noticeable then dont worry about it.
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now
Use your ears and judge the situation. The only really important thing is that you develop the control required to have the ability to choose.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
yea it probably doesn't make a big difference. i was just wondering whether other people think about this though, cuz i was feeling like my vibrato was really...haphazard?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!