Page 1 of 2
Does the girl have a boner?
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Haha! Does it even need shooping?
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by andrew12398
Does the girl have a boner?

I doubt its a gun
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
Ya lets shoop a bunch of smart people trying to save lives!
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now
Quote by Zigler9

good idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by Zigler9

It's swine flu, not the plague.
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Hmm. I have some ideas.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I had swine flu and I gotta say this:

It was just like any other flu, how it killed people I imagine they had to already have been in poor health anyways..

It wasn't even that bad.
Quote by Zigler9

Hell yeah!
Find us a picture of some and we'll have at it!
Quote by Dog--
I had swine flu and I gotta say this:

It was just like any other flu, how it killed people I imagine they had to already have been in poor health anyways..

It wasn't even that bad.

Mmm my sister has it and she can still take her daily beating.
Quote by the_white_bunny

Quote by the_white_bunny
Quote by metaldud536
*pic*

You do this in every shoop thread, so I know to just look for him now
good one, metaldud.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.

Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by CreepingxDeth
Pencil man when did you become a hippie?

Since the world led me down the path of flowers. Listen to the flower people, and accept EVERYONE!
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man
Since the world led me down the path of flowers. Listen to the flower people, and accept EVERYONE!

*shudders*
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Quote by Pencil Man

You seem to be missing black in that rainbow. So much for accepting everyone hunh?

I see past your subliminal trickery.
Quote by MakinLattes
Quote by itchy guitar
You seem to be missing black in that rainbow. So much for accepting everyone hunh?

I see past your subliminal trickery.

The "E"
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Quote by you = fail
The "E"

UG Classic eh?
Quote by MakinLattes
Quote by Pencil Man

*BIG HUG!!!*
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
Page 1 of 2