Page 1 of 2
Here, we do all rituals and tasks in our mighty pagan ways. Ancient Greek, Egyptian, Far East, Northern Europian, all things pagan and ancient are welcome in this thread. So let us worship the Sun god for he is wrathful today and needs a sacrifice!
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
Quote by Myfirstpubes
Here, we do all rituals and tasks in our mighty pagan ways. Ancient Greek, Egyptian, Far East, Northern Europian, all things pagan and ancient are welcome in this thread. So let us worship the Sun god for he is wrathful today and needs a sacrifice!

wat
My friend's last name is Pagan. He's Puerto Rican.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Myfirstpubes

So..are we Pagans, or the Dark Brotherhood?
And lo for the thunder gods have spoken in their mightiness, and this thread shall prosper under the fiery stare of Ra.

I'm not feeling it.
The playground of the world
As long as pegans are hip and groovy, and they worship the sun, that's all far out, man
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man
As long as pegans are hip and groovy, and they worship the sun, that's all far out, man

Pegans suck man. Its Pagans that are the groovy ones.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Pencil Man

Pagans might feed you to a hidden god, not exactly your typical rave.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Groovy, groovy. Peace, hidden gods. It's cool. My bad spelling. f

Are they going to eat me still?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man
Groovy, groovy. Peace, hidden gods. It's cool. My bad spelling. f

Are they going to eat me still?

I'll put a word out for you, relax.

Quote by angus_young_32

UG Hatecrew FTW
My god is actually quite pleased with me right now.

Must have been those 50 roasted virgins I sent him for the 4th of July....
Quote by GrungeJunkie
My god is actually quite pleased with me right now.

Must have been those 50 roasted virgins I sent him for the 4th of July....

Now I would only believe this quote if it came from the middle east..

Quote by angus_young_32

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by herby190
That's what she said.

don't you mean thats not what she said? unless you're trying to tell everyone that you have a small penis
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Lol I'm pagan. I take influence from Wiccan and Brujeria. I don't really fit into just one.
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.
Like a russian doll, with balls.

I love The Pit.
No love for Satan?
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Quote by skwelcher
don't you mean thats not what she said? unless you're trying to tell everyone that you have a small penis

Wasn't supposed to be about me....
Ah, man! I knew I shouldn't have dropped that jiggy stuff before I came here.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I sort of want to become a druid so i can be wierd.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Quote by Echoplex
Romans FTW.

Edit: and a little greek.

the Romans stole the Greek gods and just renamed them.

what you mean to say is Greek FTW.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Highway60Bob

You don't automatically become weird that way . There are weird people in every group.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
Quote by Highway60Bob

Join us in the Hip Thread!
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Quote by Pencil Man
Join us in the Hip Thread!

Damn you, Pencil Man. Are you dropping acid or something? You're really pissing me off tonight, and it doesn't look like I'm the only one who feels this way.
I'm a pagan at heart. I love Vikings, Celtic, and other people and their beliefs of that time. Well not the whole gods thing, but that they lived with nature and such. It makes more sense than this stupid society.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by herby190
Damn you, Pencil Man. Are you dropping acid or something? You're really pissing me off tonight, and it doesn't look like I'm the only one who feels this way.

It's just the people who saw me before and like me better as a simple "pencil". But what is pencil? I don't know, man, but it's far out.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Quote by Myfirstpubes
come now, we must sacrifice one poster for the gods. I propose pencil man...

>.>

<.<

nay thee I say! How would you feel if you found dead Pencil Man at your door? Probably a little underwhelmed, methinks.
WHHHAHAAATTTT???
Quote by SlackerBabbath

Quote by Guitar_Kingdom
No love for Satan?

Satan isn't part of Paganism as far as I believe. Satan only came into existance as soon as people were worshiping one god... or **** I don't know.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Pencil Man
It's just the people who saw me before and like me better as a simple "pencil". But what is pencil? I don't know, man, but it's far out.

I made that just for you; enjoy......... jerk.
Quote by The Shroom420
So..are we Pagans, or the Dark Brotherhood?

Wait a sec, now we're in elder scrolls?

on topic: I'm norse pagan

edit: pencil man, share yer weed. Now!
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
Last edited by velocigecko at Jul 22, 2009,
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Satan isn't part of Paganism as far as I believe. Satan only came into existance as soon as people were worshiping one god... or **** I don't know.

Well romans and greeks etc believed in an underworld and a god that watched over it technically. Not satan, but the samne thing.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
I have no rice crispies this morning, this must be the witchcraft of pencil man. BURN HIM
Page 1 of 2