ok so i dont have a pic, i went to a guys house i just met that is going to sing for my band and there was a mesa half stack i was playing through which was a 50 watt tube head with a single channel and it was all black with an extra eq that looked like it would be on a eq pedal, and the toggle switches were sorta like a peavey 5150 all black plastic ones, it had a lead volume, gain, master volume, and a regular eq, the amp seemed like just a clean amp because i tried cranking the gain on it and it and just a little bite to it so i had to run my boss sd-1 through it to get some gain and crank it a little

i cant remember what it was but im just curious to know what it is
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
Mesa .50 Caliber comes to mind, but I don't know how clean that amp is since I've never played one.
Sounds like .50cal to me, but I'm not a Mesa expert so....

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
i think it was a .50 caliber thanks i'll google it

edit: yep thats it, im guessing its more of a pedal amp?
double edit: i think im missing something, i see people doing some high gain stuff on youtube, and when i played on it it was like clean as **** no overdrive barely?
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
Last edited by NGMF-Sam at Jul 22, 2009,