alright so i got a '91 two-door tercel, i know a total ****box, but its got wheels and it runs so i dont care lol

straight 4cyl, 1,5L, and a WHOPPING 87HP!!!!! lol

i was going to fill it up with the highest grade gasoline the other day, just for the **** of it, you know everyone does it once in a blue moon lol

but then it dawned on me, should i be putting high grade gas in this car, could my engine handle that or would it overheat? just asking before i **** something up.

and another one,

the radio is ****, only when i grab the antenna with my hand to i get a clear/better reception, whats the issue here? can i fix it? or should i just not even bother and just switch it
Quote by metalblaster
alright so i got a '91 two-door tercel, i know a total ****box, but its got wheels and it runs so i dont care lol

straight 4cyl, 1,5L, and a WHOPPING 87HP!!!!! lol

i was going to fill it up with the highest grade gasoline the other day, just for the **** of it, you know everyone does it once in a blue moon lol

but then it dawned on me, should i be putting high grade gas in this car, could my engine handle that or would it overheat? just asking before i **** something up.

and another one,

the radio is ****, only when i grab the antenna with my hand to i get a clear/better reception, whats the issue here? can i fix it? or should i just not even bother and just switch it

Car thread and fill it with regular