i'm starting to seriously worry about my father's health. now...

*semi-wall of text incoming*

A month or two ago my father started to have issues with urinating in the middle of the night/not feeling like he's finished other problems. i just dismissed it as a urinary tract infection, and just shrugged it off. now forward to two months later he's going to the doctor to get a colonoscopy, and now he needs to get an xray. i'm really worried about his health now, having thoughts like holy s*** it might be cancer or some other stuff.

mind you my father is nearing the second half of his fifties and he's been doing somewhat rigorous manual labor more than half his life (having been born in china/ having to work his way to where he is after immigrating). and he currently still works 12 hour days/nights just to make a living for him and our family.

now i'm trying to say is there any problem that is rooted from urinary problems that could make him have an xray?

*tl;dr* - my dad's having piss problems, needs xray. what can cause this?
Quote by kiloisalb
I just took the fattest ****, and boy am I relieved. It felt amazing.

Quote by charliezard!
I agree. I was excited about jumping in to proclaim my love for nice c0ck.
Maybe he's been beefing your mom too much lately. Think about that for a second.

Sorry, I had to. This is the pit after all.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Sorry to hear and I wish him luck, can be an inflamed colon, which is no fun.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Well if it has been proven to be an infection then it is probably still the infection. Urinary infections can last long and be quite dangerous if aren't treated.
could be a kidney stone, happened to my dad.

years and years of long exhausting shifts and horrible fast food diets will do that to you.
...How/Why the hell are you monitoring your father's urinary health?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
....is he having trouble pooping? like blood in stools?

if so it probably wont be good.

Sorry man.
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
You already know this I'd imagine but the worst case scenario is cancer. It is unlikely that he has that though or the doctor would have said it.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
My grandpa had similar health problems and it turned out to be benign colon polyps that were easily, albeit painfully, removed.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
carnivore males chances of getting prostate cancer after age 50 is 80%. The finger up the butt check is apparantly not full proof because it only checks the front bit so make sure he gets a biopsy.

prostate cancer is almost a death sentence. they hardly know how to treat it so the try and do a combo of every method.
Wow, this thread disappoints. I don't really know what's up with your dad, but I wish him and your family the best in recovery.
The playground of the world
My Grandfather went in for a physcial and turned out he had prostate cancer. It was caught early and easily removed and has not come back and hopefully it will stay that way. It sounds like this may just be enlargement though.
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
Quote by Stupot1
carnivore males chances of getting prostate cancer after age 50 is 80%. The finger up the butt check is apparantly not full proof because it only checks the front bit so make sure he gets a biopsy.

prostate cancer is almost a death sentence. they hardly know how to treat it so the try and do a combo of every method.

Most cancers are death sentences, unless it is found early.
There's multiple problems that could cause abnormal urinary patterns.

With the information you've provided, no one can make a conclusive diagnosis about him.

Edit: It doesn't sound like cancer at all, don't worry.
Last edited by Grindar at Jul 22, 2009,
Most likely a kidney stone, I think my dad's had 4. It hurts horribly to pee. Tell him to drink lots of water and less alchohol.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Quote by Stupot1

Wait, so since i eat meat i have an 80% chance of getting prostate cancer after age 50?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
Wait, so since i eat meat i have an 80% chance of getting prostate cancer after age 50?

His statistics were made up. You really have a much, much lower risk.
visit the local prison and check death row for an extremely large black man, he may be able to help.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
thanks for the helpful info/support. helps put my mind at ease a bit.

and of course i knew a few pit monkeys would come in for the rape bit.
Quote by kiloisalb
I just took the fattest ****, and boy am I relieved. It felt amazing.

Quote by charliezard!
I agree. I was excited about jumping in to proclaim my love for nice c0ck.
My Dad had some health problems recently too, but turns out it was nothing. I know how nervous you probably are, but all you can do is have him go to the doctor, and wait and see what happens. Hopefully things turn out well.