I found this on the internet and have been having fun watching some of it. Basically, its recorded university lectures, so you can delve into subjects of your interest. I really hope I'm not overestimating the pit... Some pages are better than others so if you find a really good one please share.

www.youtube.com/edu

Here is a good one - http://www.youtube.com/user/yalecourses
Call me Jack
Are you implying that there are actual intellectuals on this site?

The only ones I've seen are the pseudo intellectuals, like me.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I've been going through that for a couple days now, it's a great feature on youtube.
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
actually...this may come in handy as a study tool or a make up lesson if i ever miss anything in college.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by srv_king
I found this on the internet and have been having fun watching some of it. Basically, its recorded university lectures, so you can delve into subjects of your interest. I really hope I'm not overestimating the pit... Some pages are better than others so if you find a really good one please share.

www.youtube.com/edu

Here is a good one - http://www.youtube.com/user/yalecourses

Trust me, you are.
Whoa, this is awesome. Ive been sufficing with the Discovery channel
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
Did you call me,man?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
You lost?
Quote by travs2448

How many of you are vegan?
Hopefully none

Does anyone know any fun recipes?
Yeah a big juicy flank steak

What can be done with tofu?
Nothing it taste like crap

Is there such thing as vegan meat? Vegan sausages ect
WTF ARE YOU ON?
lol .....

we dont need no education............
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o
Quote by blackflag49
How shallow and pedantic.

Yes yes I agree shallow AND pedantic.
Quote by MichaelOfCanton
a kazoo will rock some ass for like 85 cents.

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Krik harmret cuz he can prey der gertur wit te wurr wurr pedar!!

http://www.myspace.com/caledonia
Quote by bombsquadjunky
Yes yes I agree shallow AND pedantic.

Hmm, I agree as well. Shallow and pedantic.
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled