I was in a music store today but did not have time to test our this wonderful looking used amp I saw. All I know is it was a vox, it was 80 watts, it had a plaid speaker covering, and it didnt have the regular vox logo instead it had a vertical metal vox logo in the center right underneath the top tolex. Can anyone help?
Tiananmen Square Dance
Go back, take a picture.

Or if you're feeling like doing something for yourself, look on the back of the amp. Info should be right there for you. I've never heard of a vertical vox logo before, so I'd watch out to make sure it wasn't fake
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
^ There are Vox's with vertical logo's.

Look here for a bunch of vintage Vox's. They have pictures, so you should be able to find the one.
Last edited by Mitchell? at Jul 23, 2009,
^Thanks for the clarification.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by steve108819
I wasn't aware Vox ever made an 80 watt amp.

me neither.... maybe a vintage one?????? Maybe its 80 watts input????? I have a friend who recently told me his MG CD10 was actually 40 watts. Turned out he was reading 'mains imput' and not 'output'.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Quote by jc349
me neither.... maybe a vintage one?????? Maybe its 80 watts input????? I have a friend who recently told me his MG CD10 was actually 40 watts. Turned out he was reading 'mains imput' and not 'output'.

A lot of beginners seem to do that. Not really their fault, I guess. Still, I always find the need to correct them though.