I currently own a Shecter omen-6, and a Washburn WG587, and I am now looking for a more advanced 6-string. I love my schecter and its a great beginner-intermediate guitar, but im becoming more advanced with my playing. So, can anyone recommend anything worth checking out? This might seem like a strange question but I have no idea where to even begin to look so starting off with some suggestions from experienced players would be great! I play mostly metal and budget is not an issue.
Try out some Ibanez prestige guitars, stay away from the S-series for now. RG's are great.

S series from the 90's are pure class. Any Ibanez RG/S made in Japan would be a great guitar.

Are you looking for something that comes with good pups already or do you plan on switching stuff out..?
jacksons are amazing for anything, depending on wat pickups u have in there

and some soloists have single coils too so they more versatile
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
I would like it to have some higher end specs but if not then I would probably make some adjustments.
If budget isn't an issue than you might as well get a custom shop though to get one you would need to know exactly what you want in your guitar. That said just go to a guitar shop and try out as many guitars as you like.