i bought this guitar about a year ago at GC and i havent had to change the strings yet, they are awesome (granted its not my main guitar, but they still seem to hold up extrememly well). anyone know what stock strings ibanez uses so i can get these once they break?
you must not play your guitar much if they last you a whole year! I can't stand it once they're over a month old. And I usually play only a hour or two a day
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
the strings on my ibanez s320 i have to change about every other week, like i said this one isnt my main one
Quote by Koshman32
you must not play your guitar much if they last you a whole year! I can't stand it once they're over a month old. And I usually play only a hour or two a day

This. I can't stand my strings after a few weeks... I switched to D'addarios after using Ernie Balls.. they did last longer, but not that much.
Kaguya: Ibanez GRX20 - Coil-split handwound Humbuckers
Isabelle: Fender 50's Road Worn Strat signed by AutoVaughn
Selene: Ibanez RG2EX1
Blackstar HT-5
Quote by Lekz
This. I can't stand my strings after a few weeks... I switched to D'addarios after using Ernie Balls.. they did last longer, but not that much.

Weird, it was opposite for me. I went from D'addarios to Ernie Balls and found they lasted longer.

To each his own, I guess.
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Ibanez strings their guitars from the factory with d'addarios .9's.