ok so i'm gonna start painting my room soon. white as a basecoat, but i have no idea what to paint on my walls.

what should i paint pit?

also: bonus points if you know what those chairs that hang from the ceiling are called!
Quote by isildurs_bane
This man speaks the truth.
like i need to draw everywhere but idk what. need suggestions from the all powerful Pit
Quote by isildurs_bane
Those chairs that hang from the ceiling don't exist. You must have dreamed them, sir.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
penises as far as the i can see.
Quote by Le_Bunny
LE shoop? It must be rad. And yes, I see potential.

P.S. nobody google 'man train'.

Something related to Hendrix. Definetly.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Has a Surf Music band
paint jimi hendrix big as hell on your wall. i have his face taking up half my wall in blue purple and black
Quote by larrythelefty
paint jimi hendrix big as hell on your wall. i have his face taking up half my wall in blue purple and black

And don't forget the killer vomit.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by dylanfromearth
drybrush deep red, it looks like the drywall is bleeding

Nothing say's "Good night" like bleeding walls.
be the first one with a UG protected room..paint the UG mascot
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
a huge Swastika then invite your colored friends and say Surprise!

Ore Kirby.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
It's either purple base and then paint your favorite quotes (from people in movies, books, songs, etc.) to it in white.

Or white base with purple text.

And add a crapload of quotes, so the texts mix up a bit and the walls looks more like the colour of the texts.

That would be cool.
Last edited by nakki at Jul 23, 2009,
paint the ceiling black, but put those glow in the dark stars all over it. It sounds kiddish but when there's a girl over and the lights go out it puts them in like instant sexy mood.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by shredmeiser101
paint the ceiling black, but put those glow in the dark stars all over it. It sounds kiddish but when there's a girl over and the lights go out it puts them in like instant sexy mood.

No, these are what you need, result is orgasmic;

Quote by nakki

that looks deadly
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by nizzer

also: bonus points if you know what those chairs that hang from the ceiling are called!

like this one?

or this?

the first one i think its called bubble chair.. the second one i dunno the name..
Quote by Franzypants
Gorgeous. She was it.

yeah i looked up those bubble chairs.......thats definatly not happening any time soon. $1700 a piece.

good news though, 2 walls done and 2 more to go. i'm really liking that black ceiling with starts thing or using the LEDs
Quote by isildurs_bane
Paint "UG FTW" in massive block letters. Then paint over it, I don't care. I just want pics of that.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE