Well, MAB is coming to my town for a guitar clinic at Willis Music <-- i know willis generally sucks. But my question is, for a clinic, do i bring along my guitar? or is it just MAB playing?
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
Peavey Classic 50 power amp
GK Neo 4x10
ohh. ok. im just bringing a pick guard to get signed.
hes not touching my EC-1000 Deluxe
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10
Quote by paintballcrazy7

It'll take forever to actually get to meet him face to face though, everyone wants something signed.
I believe its actually a hair clinic, sorry.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by paintballcrazy7

Ooooooooohhhhhhhh, I'm sure Michael Angelo Batio doesn't know how to handle a guitar of THAT quality
Quote by Gregray88
Ooooooooohhhhhhhh, I'm sure Michael Angelo Batio doesn't know how to handle a guitar of THAT quality

He probably doesn't, after all he plays Deans.
Quote by Gregray88

i meant like signing wise.
and personally, i dont like his signature guitar.
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10
Quote by /\/\(*o*)/\/\
He probably doesn't, after all he plays Deans.

not to hate, but this ^
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10
Quote by paintballcrazy7
i meant like signing wise.
and personally, i dont like his signature guitar.

Haha, either do I. I don't like him in general. Sweet, you can play fast. Now, just write something I can listen to without wanting to rape kindergardens.
yeah. but you gotta give him some props. im more of a Paul Gilbert fan. but Batio is here free. why not cash in?
Gear:

Fender Roadhouse Strat
EC-1000 JB/'59
Fender Mark Hoppus bass
Eleven Rack
GK Neo 4x10
Quote by tremeloud
I believe its actually a hair clinic, sorry.
hahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha
Quote by Gregray88
Haha, either do I. I don't like him in general. Sweet, you can play fast. Now, just write something I can listen to without wanting to rape kindergardens.

don't be surprised if you get there and all you get to do is watch him stroke his dick for an hour
Quote by XianXiuHong
It'll take forever to actually get to meet him face to face though, everyone wants something signed.

Didn't take too long for me, but maybe thats because there wasn't a huge crowd, probably just 50-100 people. I just had him sign one of the free posters they hand out.

And I didn't want him signing my EC either.

His clinics are fun tho. Mega cheesetastic. I just don't take him that seriously and mainly went to see his hair irl.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Quote by Gregray88

As usual I agree with Canadians more than my fellow Americans. This is even more odd because I'm the only member of my family to be born near Texas. On that note I think I'm actually Canadian.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
You guys need to get some legitimate reasons not to like him. Who the hell cares about his hair? He plays fast, and that's his style. People like that. I think he is a great neo-classical composer. I also think that most of you are just jealous.
Quote by Will Swanson
You guys need to get some legitimate reasons not to like him. Who the hell cares about his hair? He plays fast, and that's his style. People like that. I think he is a great neo-classical composer. I also think that most of you are just jealous.
Nobody ever said they were better than him, cause nobody here is and if somebody thinks they are, they're delusional. He's just boring.
Quote by Will Swanson
You guys need to get some legitimate reasons not to like him. Who the hell cares about his hair? He plays fast, and that's his style. People like that. I think he is a great neo-classical composer.

I don't like his music. I think that's the most legitimate reason in the world not to like a musician.

I also think that most of you are just jealous.

Hell no. I'm never jealous of another guitarist. Just motivated unless they're the kids sitting in the corner playing ML's through cranked Spiders. Then I'm disgusted. Otherwise though it just motivates me. I don't get jealous. Guitarists better than me inspire me to work harder.

Last edited by necrosis1193 at Jul 23, 2009,
Quote by Will Swanson

No feel. boring music.

the only nice melody ive heard from him is the very beggining of no boundries. but he ruins the whole song after
I hope the people who are saying they don't like him have actually listened to a good number of his songs. Yeah, he does sweep too much, but I think his songs are well written. Also, I'm pretty damn sick of people saying they don't like his hair. Why does that matter? I think he deserves more respect than he gets.
Quote by Will Swanson
I hope the people who are saying they don't like him have actually listened to a good number of his songs. Yeah, he does sweep too much, but I think his songs are well written. Also, I'm pretty damn sick of people saying they don't like his hair. Why does that matter? I think he deserves more respect than he gets.

Won't Swanson.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by Will Swanson
I hope the people who are saying they don't like him have actually listened to a good number of his songs. Yeah, he does sweep too much, but I think his songs are well written.

And I don't. We have differing opinions. Please stop complaining about us stating our opinions just like you're stating yours. We have just as much right, we're not getting on your back for liking MAB, but it seems like you're getting pissed at people for not having your taste.