Hey guys, so I picked up a beautiful acoustic guitar and have been working on trying to master Trace Bundy's "Patanga" From coming from an electric, this seems to be a great song to develop calluses, finger strength, and none the less its a great tune. I've got the majority of it down rather quickly and I'm pretty excited for that, but I'm having some trouble with the tapping harmonics.

It can be seen in this video at about the 1:07 mark. It is tabbed out fairly well here. I just can't figure out for the life of me how to get that sound (where you tab around the 12th fret) and no matter how I tap the fretboard like he does, I don't get much sound at all and I've come to the point where I'm just getting frustrated and was hoping some of you guys could give me some tips. It would be much appreciated, thanks!
Do it differently, giving your own sound to it.
If I check the video I'll explain for you
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
Hey I'm with ya man, I'm all for making it your own that is what I do most for sure, I'm just having trouble getting any sound it, let alone my alone