This song is not finished, it's just many guitar tracks layered because I'm too lazy to tab out the drum and bass on guitar pro yet.

Let me know what you think, I really have no idea where I'm going with this song or what I want to do with it as of right now. It's one of those songs where I just got on a good writing streak at about 3:00 AM one night, wrote as much of the song as I could before having to sleep and then the next morning lost my inspiration.

I've uploaded both a guitar pro file, and a midi file of the song.

Guitar Pro
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NZ29OVK9

MIDI
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VV95OOHJ

Hold your applause for my poetic abilities on the title, as I'm obviously no writer or lyricist. Though I've definitely tried writing lyrics for my songs, I just can't seem to speak with words as well as I'm able to with my guitar.
Attachments:
song.gp5
song.mid
In the main riff at the start, the open D and G sound like wrong notes.
Apart from that a really solid effort, I like it.

May I suggest making the D an E and the G an A?
My Gear:

Jackson Performer PS-7
Korg AX3000G MultiFX
Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95FW
Peavey Delta Blues 2x10 30W

Martin DC16-GTE Acoustic

Found my Jim Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95FW in hard garbage... Dead battery but working! Woo!
Quote by NMaten
In the main riff at the start, the open D and G sound like wrong notes.
Apart from that a really solid effort, I like it.

May I suggest making the D an E and the G an A?

Yeah the song is in the key of A Major ( A B C♯ D E F♯ G♯ A ) so yes the open G is out of key but the open D is in key. I just sort of preferred the wider interval at the end of the opening riff and I wasn't really thinking about what key the riff was in because it was the first thing I wrote for the song at that time.

So I tried playing it with the E and the A instead and it does sound better now that I've heard it. Thanks for the advice.
It's quite catchy! Stuck in my head for a while after I listened to it, personally I think the accidental notes give the riff a bit of unique-ness, but then again myabe it might sound better with the right key...
Goes together very well theoretically, pull off a live recording and it would sound so much better...maybe some wandering bassline put in as well?
Welcome to heaven! Here is your harp.

WELCOME TO HELL. HERE IS YOUR ACCORDION.
Quote by CortWield
It's quite catchy! Stuck in my head for a while after I listened to it, personally I think the accidental notes give the riff a bit of unique-ness, but then again myabe it might sound better with the right key...
Goes together very well theoretically, pull off a live recording and it would sound so much better...maybe some wandering bassline put in as well?

Yeah a bass line will really pull the song together, I've just been a bit lazy about it haha.

As for a live sound, I've jammed this song with my band a couple times, and it works pretty well because of the fact that we both have a looping pedal and we can get this massive sound out of only two guitars.

I'm also going to fiddle around with this song some more and see if I can throw in a light drum beat and see how it goes.

Thanks for the comments everyone.