...A few days ago, my gf and I were having sex. We used a condom, but it broke when I put it in (Didn't notice until after I pulled out). Anyways, I was in for maybe 2 minutes. I didn't cum, but just noticed the broken condom and started worrying about it. The condom was spermicidally lubed. Could the whole unnoticable pre-cum thing happen within 2 minutes, and could this have gotten her pregnant?

I know this is The Pit, and I will probably get lots of non-serious answers, blah blah blah, The Pit is not a doctor, blah blah blah. Just wondering and worrying (Which is really getting annoying).
Jesus Says "666 Satan Rules, Man!" Then Threw His Joint At Me

I'm Trying Hard To Understand (And To Know Just Who I Am)
Quote by Pleasedontsue
...A few days ago, my gf and I were having sex. We used a condom, but it broke when I put it in (Didn't notice until after I pulled out). Anyways, I was in for maybe 2 minutes. I didn't cum, but just noticed the broken condom and started worrying about it. The condom was spermicidally lubed. Could the whole unnoticable pre-cum thing happen within 2 minutes, and could this have gotten her pregnant?

I know this is The Pit, and I will probably get lots of non-serious answers, blah blah blah, The Pit is not a doctor, blah blah blah. Just wondering and worrying (Which is really getting annoying)

go away, I hate people who know what they're doing is against the rules and still post stupid threads.

sex thread.

*reported*
do you know what spermicidal lube does? it kills sperm. dont worry
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Egnater Tweaker Combo
sex thread
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d
Pics or it didnt happen

Yahtzee.
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
i am reporting this. we are not the doctor, and any advice you follow from the pit will do you a lot of harm

*reported for your own good*
You could just ask her to take a morning after pill o.o
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
Okay, to give an actual useful answer instead of the other assholes on here.

1) Despite popular belief, getting pregnant by precum is not all that common.
2) Her cycle also depends on the chances of her getting pregnant
3) You did cum, so theres even less chance
4) You can't be 100% sure, but I'd say chances are, theres nothing to worry about
5) If you're super worried, get her to take a morning after pill, which work up to 3 days after the incident (if I remember, they cost about 40 dollars)
6) Be more careful, its easy to tell if a condom breaks, because unprotected sex and protected sex feel completely different.
Okay, thanks. Sorry about starting a new thread rather than posting in the Sex Thread.
Jesus Says "666 Satan Rules, Man!" Then Threw His Joint At Me

I'm Trying Hard To Understand (And To Know Just Who I Am)
Quote by Pleasedontsue

I know this is The Pit, and I will probably get lots of non-serious answers, blah blah blah, The Pit is not a doctor, blah blah blah. Just wondering and worrying (Which is really getting annoying).

Anyways, I was in for maybe 2 minutes. I didn't cum, but just noticed the broken condom and started worrying about it.

2 minutes.

I don't think you are a daddy
I was going to ask if your gf isn't on the pill, but then I saw you are 16... I'll ask anyways, maybe too liberal of me, but why wasn't she on the pill?
Quote by Johnny skins
banned cause im fine because of your avatar! it blasts happyness everytime i see it!!

definitly the best avatar ever I=Cookie

Proud owner of the: I'm wearing clothes in the Pit! Group! Click here to join
dude..

yes. pre-ejaculate cum can cause babies.

you can get her prego in those 2 lil minutes.

have your girl take prego test for the next week.

better safe than sorry?

Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Last edited by Early Cuyler at Jul 23, 2009,
Well, she COULD get pregnant but it was unlikely. Buy better condoms next time.
***Short Sig***
How did you not know the condom broke? The differences in feeling between no condom sex and sex with a condom are infinite.
Quote by BK202
Didn't the Health Class propaganda sink in???? BE WORRIED!!! She's going to have septuplets from your precum and your penis will fall off and be eaten by a lunatic from the insane asylum.

If you need to talk about something that happened during sexytime, Sexytime thread.

Actually that's definitely not what happens.
Your penis actually falls off and disappears into another dimension entirely populated by dogs which will eat it.
Quote by Daffodil Lament
Okay, to give an actual useful answer instead of the other assholes on here.

1) Despite popular belief, getting pregnant by precum is not all that common.
2) Her cycle also depends on the chances of her getting pregnant
3) You did cum, so theres even less chance
4) You can't be 100% sure, but I'd say chances are, theres nothing to worry about
5) If you're super worried, get her to take a morning after pill, which work up to 3 days after the incident (if I remember, they cost about 40 dollars)
6) Be more careful, its easy to tell if a condom breaks, because unprotected sex and protected sex feel completely different.

>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL