Page 1 of 2
I know most of you have seen this already(Yes, I used the searchbar but nothing came up.) I just watched this video again and I thought it was funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd2KJA139fQ

She starts talking about Iron Maiden at 1:50.

And this video shows what a complete tool she is in real life. When she started rhyming, I wanted to shoot myself.

Thoughts?
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
I hear she likes bread too. So, ya know, go ahead and shoot yourself.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
I'm fairly certain all of these Miley Cyrus threads have resulted in the The Pit knowing more about her than her actual fans.

Great, thanks a lot, guys.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Last edited by Just Andrew at Jul 23, 2009,
Did anyone else hear? MILEY CYRUS DRINKS WATER!
I can't WAIT till the press gets a hold of this.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Marten Hagström from Meshuggah likes Aphex Twin, Maynard Keenan from Tool loves Tori Amos and the guys from Incubus adore Björk

so what?
wwat
hide your kids, hide your wife.

Quote by angus_young_32
I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide.

UG Hatecrew FTW
Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d
I CANNOT WAIT for the Miley Cyrus/ Billy Ray Cyrus Sex Tape...

i lol'd seriously hard

however:

there is a youtube only thread

*reported gently because this thread still made me lol*
Quote by Just Andrew
I'm fairly certain all of these Miley Cyrus threads have resulted in the The Pit knowing more about her than her actual fans.

Great, thanks a lot, guys.

lol +1
i think i just got stupider after that little iron maiden rap thing........... i bet i can name more songs and im not even a fan.
GLEN JENSEN. That is all.....

Proud owner of an Ibanez Wh10V2
I didn't bother looking at the vid, but radiohead used to be like her fav band till they refused to meet/chat with her at the grammys, then she bad mouthed about them in an interview.

I read it in guitar world>>
She thinks she likes radiohead too, shes a retard
Quote by John Petrucci
When it comes to practicing, I would spend about 63 hours a day
that is all
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Why is The Pit obsessed with Miley Cyrus, Jonas brothers etc?

I don't get it.

They're for little girls. Not teenagers and aduts.

Get over it.
RIP Tom Searle.
I think it was Demi Lovato who said she liked Dimmu Burger right?

Dude...I would die happy if i got to eat a sloppy joe out of that girls ass...
Quote by MH400
Why is The Pit obsessed with Miley Cyrus, Jonas brothers etc?

I don't get it.

They're for little girls. Not teenagers and aduts.

Get over it.

Jonas Brothers played with Stevie Wonder at some awards.

Once they mess with Stevie, they BECOME my problem.
god damnit get my gun. get my ****ing gun now.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Dont be so hard on her. Let her take influence from whatever genre she pleases. If music inspires you then what does it matter?

...p.s shes hottt ))
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
when you're with your own friends on your own time, i'll bet anything you do stupid crap like this that would make someone who doesn't know you think you're an idiot.

same situation here.

the fact that she likes iron maiden doesn't really mean anything....i fail to see how it makes her a tool. all i can see is how you (TS) probably can't accept the fact that she of all people likes the band you like as well. it's blasphemy for two people to like the same band i know...but try to bear it as best you can. i imagine life will never be the same now that a pop singer likes an older metal band.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Jul 23, 2009,
Quote by maidenfan15
I know most of you have seen this already(Yes, I used the searchbar but nothing came up.) I just watched this video again and I thought it was funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd2KJA139fQ

She starts talking about Iron Maiden at 1:50.

And this video shows what a complete tool she is in real life. When she started rhyming, I wanted to shoot myself.

Thoughts?

I will not respect this woman until she can growl like Angela Gossow.
Quote by MetalOblivion93
The Philosopher = Smart
The Philosopher = Win

Quote by sashki
Slayer wrote a negative song about you because you considered the possibility of them writing a positive song.

JOIN THE PS3 ALLIANCE GROUP
Quote by The Philosopher
I will not respect this woman until she can growl like Angela Gossow.

Angela Gossow is no mere woman but a cross breed of human and bear.

....her vocals are insane
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by BK202
There was a thread a while back about Demi Lovato liking hardcore music a while back.

PS. Why are you looking up Miley Cyrus videos in the first place?

My friend sent it to me because he knows I'm a big Iron Maiden fan. I didn't ask how he found it though.

Quote by Waterboy799
the fact that she likes iron maiden doesn't really mean anything....i fail to see how it makes her a tool. all i can see is how you (TS) probably can't accept the fact that she of all people likes the band you like as well. it's blasphemy for two people to like the same band i know...but try to bear it as best you can. i imagine life will never be the same now that a pop singer likes an older metal band.

I didn't say she was a tool for liking Iron Maiden. In fact, I see that as a good thing. I think she's a tool because of the way she was talking. Did you watch the video? I wanted to slap her in the face for her little ghetto accent she was using. She went off on some little rhyming rant and she was making "ghetto" handsigns half of the time.

Last edited by maidenfan15 at Jul 23, 2009,
Quote by actaderock
so u like maiden eh?

why not experimenting with some NWOBHM, that music is ****ty like yours, but at least better

I saw AC/DC in your sig and lol'd at you calling my music bad.

Quote by maidenfan15
I saw AC/DC in your sig and lol'd at you calling my music bad.

you might not like AC/DC, but at least you like a lot of bands like AC/DC
Quote by actaderock
so u like maiden eh?

why not experimenting with some NWOBHM, that music is ****ty like yours, but at least better

Im pretty sure Maiden are NWOBHM....

now go hang yourself.
Quote by MetalOblivion93
The Philosopher = Smart
The Philosopher = Win

Quote by sashki
Slayer wrote a negative song about you because you considered the possibility of them writing a positive song.

JOIN THE PS3 ALLIANCE GROUP
Quote by The Philosopher
Im pretty sure Maiden are NWOBHM....

now go hang yourself.

lol! actaderock got destroyed!
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by actaderock
so u like maiden eh?

Hey now let's not bash the NWOBHM
I'd **** her.
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
Page 1 of 2