For me its Nirvana's "Smells like Teen Spirit" That song has gotten me through some tough times, and believe it or not I can relate to each and every lyric. I love Nirvana and all their work, but that song stands out the most.
your dumb...
but anywho.

the world at large by Modest Mouse.
Quote by deadringer13
xjosheex, you have made a simple answer to it all haha

Quote by Pr0gNut
I hope he gets a blood disease and dies alone and screaming.

I mean that in the nicest way possible of course.
[quote="'xjosheex :['"]your dumb...
but anywho.

the world at large by Modest Mouse.
why is he dumb?
listen to the lyrics closely on any Nirvana song......a hellova lot of emotion, you better believe it.

anywho....

JB's Blues by Jeff Beck gives me chills everytime i listen to it
'Music is the best"
Zappa
Quote by Gris-Gris-Man
why is he dumb?
listen to the lyrics closely on any Nirvana song......a hellova lot of emotion, you better believe it.

anywho....

JB's Blues by Jeff Beck gives me chills everytime i listen to it

But Kurt Cobain admitted most of his songs (including Smells Like Teen Spirit) are about nothing and got angered when someone tried to decipher his lyrics. He once told the other band members "music first, lyrics second." This is coming from a Nirvana fan btw.

Delirium of Disorder- Bad Religion because I too am an atom in an ectoplasmic sea
Quote by Lots O' FX
But Kurt Cobain admitted most of his songs (including Smells Like Teen Spirit) are about nothing and got angered when someone tried to decipher his lyrics. He once told the other band members "music first, lyrics second." This is coming from a Nirvana fan btw.

Delirium of Disorder- Bad Religion because I too am an atom in an ectoplasmic sea

thats funny to me, the lyrics are way more important in their songs than the actual music to me
'Music is the best"
Zappa
Things Aren't So Beautiful Now (part 2) by A Thorn for Every Heart
it really reminds me that i'm better off living than dead.

E-married to no one
My Name is MaryJane
Pokemon Black FC: 3310-5005-8816

Quote by Kumanji
Honestly, I know where Alabama is and I suppose that explains your deeply striking looks...