ok so i want to grow headbanger hair but i would much prefer to minimize the period of time where its too long or too short to do anything with it.

ive heard alot of stuff about like vitamin H, prenatal vitamins, olive oil, etc etc. can anyone tell me if youve heard of any of these working? or if they know any other good ways plz share.
Top 5 Bands (ATM)
1. King Diamond
2. Ensiferum
3. Korpiklaani
4. Immortal
5. Dark Angel
I heard massaging semen into it promotes quicker growth and increases volume and shine. Try it?
*parp*
rubb chicken sh*it and honey into it..it helps

edit: hair thread?
Last edited by hitl at Jul 23, 2009,
Quote by Bleurgh
I heard massaging semen into it promotes quicker growth and increases volume and shine. Try it?

the fact that ive heard of that too is kinda weird. theres a hair product in europe with bull sperm for that reason
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I heard that breaking eggs into your hair and then rubbing decomposing bird carcasses into each strand really promotes hairgrowth.

Give it a try and report back.
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by DempseyPunk
the fact that ive heard of that too is kinda weird. theres a hair product in europe with bull sperm for that reason

I was actually just being a twat, I didn't realise that actually existed.
*parp*
took me a year to grow my awesome headbangin hair... and usin it at MAYHEM SOON!!!!!

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400