CHECK THIS **** OUT!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulwer-Lytton_Fiction_Contest

here is an example:

They had but one last remaining night together, so they embraced each other as tightly as that two-flavor entwined string cheese that is orange and yellowish-white, the orange probably being a bland Cheddar and the white … Mozzarella, although it could possibly be Provolone or just plain American, as it really doesn't taste distinctly dissimilar from the orange, yet they would have you believe it does by coloring it differently.
i am a duck wearing wearing a hat....
"In a flurry of flame and fur, fangs and wicker, thus ended the world's first and only hot air baboon ride"

That's my favourite one

And I believe that this is, in fact, older than the internet.
As the fading light of a dying day filtered through the window blinds, Roger stood over his victim with a smoking .45, surprised at the serenity that filled him after pumping six slugs into the bloodless tyrant that mocked him day after day, and then he shuffled out of the office with one last look back at the shattered computer terminal lying there like a silicon armadillo left to rot on the information superhighway.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by mdwallin
that quote is AWESOME

i have to use it somewhere now..
what's it from?

dont know but it says

Larry Brill
Austin, Texas

brill...iant.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Last edited by Demon Wolf at Jul 23, 2009,