http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/c/cannibal_corpse/hammer_smashed_face_ver5_tab.htm

This tab was stolen years ago from www.metaltabs.com
When I asked you to remove it back then, nothing was done about it.
But that's not the issue right now.

Since metaltabs' Cannibal Corpse page has been down for a very long time and it doesn't look like it's about to change, i have submitted all of my CC tabs on UG.
The tab at hand (being one of them), was rejected.

I ask you to either remove this tab so I could upload it myself (with a small update, as it's out of date) or transfer it to my profile (so I could get the proper credit and edit it).

For those of you seeking proof, the original can be found here
http://www.riversofgore.com/pit/showpost.php?p=7924&postcount=1

I hope this will get sorted.
Thanks.
Yan.
I would say contact the person that added your tab and see if he can take it down, or give you credit for it.
I don't think he broke any rules though, as it's ok to add tabs which aren't yours if it's from another site and UG doesn't have it.

If that doesn't work, and you don't get any replys in here, I guess you should PM a mod who deals with tabs.
TRANSFORMICE

What kind of a rule is that?
Steal as long as we don't already have it?
That's just screwed up.
And it's not so much the fact that he had posted it here, it's the fact he took all the credit for it.

I don't want anything to do with this person.
I came here asking the mods to right a wrong.
I'm certain i'm not asking for much.
Fair enough. I was just thinking in the case a Mod doesn't see this then you may have to take a different approach to it, and that's what I was offering.
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by Licky Webster
What kind of a rule is that?
Steal as long as we don't already have it?
That's just screwed up.
And it's not so much the fact that he had posted it here, it's the fact he took all the credit for it.

I don't want anything to do with this person.
I came here asking the mods to right a wrong.
I'm certain i'm not asking for much.

The tab is now under your contribution!
Edit:
Hmm, seems to have been some sort of glitch.
Never mind, thanks again! Everything is sorted.
Last edited by Licky Webster at Jul 23, 2009,