My friend and I who are both members of jagged colour collision.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1038262
Decide we where really cool so we made a triphop side project dubbed portfire.
www.triplejunearthed.com/portfire
www.myspace.com/portfiretheband
This is really a new realm of music for us so anything anyone has to say would be appreciated. Unfortunately due to our similarity in name and genre to Portishead we have decided to change our name to 'The Arc' (unless anyone has any better suggestions).

So yeah, check out our **** cause we ****ing dominate.
Cheers.
Conor.
Quote by fly fly fly
As a great man once said, "I'm tired of these mother****ing wallmasters in this mother****ing temple"

Fucking Wallmasters
Quote by MagicFingersJCC
My friend and I who are both members of jagged colour collision.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1038262
Decide we where really cool so we made a triphop side project dubbed portfire.
www.triplejunearthed.com/portfire
www.myspace.com/portfiretheband
This is really a new realm of music for us so anything anyone has to say would be appreciated. Unfortunately due to our similarity in name and genre to Portishead we have decided to change our name to 'The Arc' (unless anyone has any better suggestions).

So yeah, check out our **** cause we ****ing dominate.
Cheers.
Conor.

Hi MagicFingers long time no see

Right, well first let me say as a first attempt at trip hop this is pretty good, as for constructive criticsm:

Trip hop without vocals is basically instrumental hip hop, and this is the realm of the master producer, so you need to start looking at good hip hop bands, as well as sample masters like dj shadow (who you already seem to be a fan of) and rj d2.

the first track was my favourite, but it could of been improved with a big vinyl crackled beat coming in, as it was pretty much a long build up to very little i felt. Perhaps vary it a little bit. I can't really comment to much on the production because i'm listening on very basic headphones, i'll listen again when i'm off work

Nice job though, much better than me when i started out making trippy rock music, being formerly a psychedelic blues rock player.

Keep it up man!

Dan
Thanks for your support dan.

Its good to get some good unbiased constructive criticism. cause you can never count on your friends for that, unfortunately.

I can appreciate what you said and production wise and structure wise all the songs need improvement and i will definitely take on what you said. We were considering taking either taking on a vocalist or sampling vocals.

Thanks again for your support and im sure you'll hear even more and even better tracks from us down the road.
Quote by fly fly fly
As a great man once said, "I'm tired of these mother****ing wallmasters in this mother****ing temple"

Fucking Wallmasters