I didn't know where to post this, but to ask a quick question. I have FL Studio demo and I was wondering if there's any way to select all multiple tracks and to view them all together in one window. If so, how is this done?
Much appreciated,
Not really. I have it myself but the producer xxl version. look around in the tutorial.
what do you mean by tracks? channels? patterns?

edit: or do you mean mixer tracks?
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
The channels. It's just annoying from switching to each instrument on different channels rather than editing them alltogether. Well, it is a demo afterall so I had my doubts.
you can go into the mixing table and put in some different plugins for the master channel (all channels)
well, no, because how would that work? unless you mean layering them all together, so that editing the note sequence of one in the piano roll would edit it for them all (they'd all play the same thing essentially)

but if you want to have two separate melodies on two separate instruments, you need two separate channels. if you want one melody, but two separate instruments playing it, you can layer the two (or more) together.
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.