Yaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!
101 66%
Naaaaaaay!!!!!!!!
28 18%
Screw you I'm using MS Paint
24 16%
Voters: 153.
Page 1 of 2
So i created a thread recntly to shoop a Crazy computer kid(Linky and ...well I enjoyed the acceptence I felt when I got many replies soo

Yay or Nay on future shooping threads......not just from me as this was clearly not my idea at all but for everyone
Yay and nay.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
I don't see why everyone hates shoop threads here so much. The good ones usually end up being great and the bad ones die out quickly. I, for one, love em.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
does anyone have the link to the shoop thread with the guy taking a picture of himself half naked and someone shooped him into a mcdonalds restaurant? And also the one with the guy beein pissed that TS slept with his gf although she said nothing about it. Something like "you ruined me great relationship an I'll avenge you" or that sorta crap.
thanks in adnace
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
They bring epic lulz. That is the only reason that they should be allowed.

TEH LULZ!
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
this thread:

yay or nay?

nay
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

There have been too many shoops threads and I'm starting to fear that the mods will make them a bannable offense. So nay to shoop threads, but just for a little bit.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
There have been too many shoops threads and I'm starting to fear that the mods will make them a bannable offense. So nay to shoop threads, but just for a little bit.

Honestly, making shoop threads a bannable offense would just convince me that the fun of The Pit is being slowly choked to death with a piano wire.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press

Quote by thorbor
does anyone have the link to the shoop thread with the guy taking a picture of himself half naked and someone shooped him into a mcdonalds restaurant? And also the one with the guy beein pissed that TS slept with his gf although she said nothing about it. Something like "you ruined me great relationship an I'll avenge you" or that sorta crap.
thanks in adnace

Here's both.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1158337&page=1&pp=20
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1098507&highlight=violated+my+relationship
Quote by BeastlyBassist
Honestly, making shoop threads a bannable offense would just convince me that the fun of The Pit is being slowly choked to death with a piano wire.

Maybe if people would stop making shoop threads every 5 minutes we wouldn't have to worry about our fun being taken away.
Quote by GuitarGod_92

Although, it is sad to see. There's been a definite quality drop. It seems like everyone's just here for a quick fix of the lulz and their 15 minutes (which honestly means squat on the internet). The Pit seems to be suffering from Family Guy syndrome.

Well, you know what they say, you're either part of the problem, or part of the solution. Sadly, I have no idea how to purge the Pit, so I'm going to have to sit tensely on the 'Problem' bench.
Quote by soulflyV
You guys are doing it to yourselves.

I'd pass out before I died. Also I haven't ever made a photoshop thread, so I don't see why you're pointing your finger at me. I get a kick out of seeing them, and I'll throw in a contribution or two.

Either way, just because you don't like them doesn't mean everyone should just give up on them.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press

Quote by BeastlyBassist
I'd pass out before I died. Also I haven't ever made a photoshop thread, so I don't see why you're pointing your finger at me. I get a kick out of seeing them, and I'll throw in a contribution or two.

Either way, just because you don't like them doesn't mean everyone should just give up on them.

What do you think this is... a democracy ??
Quote by boomboosh
What the f**k is you problems?
Yes, I made an account to ask this question. Is it really that weird? No. I wanted some feedback from some proper guitar experts who knew what they were talking about. Sorry, I guess I was wrong.
Well, I've only ever made one, which did cause some amusement, but I do try to contribute to them as well, so Yay!
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Quote by BeastlyBassist

Not you specifically. The easily impressionable, attention depraved kids on here (quite possibly a huge majority) are the ones I'm talking about.

I have nothing against GOOD shoop threads. What irks me is when someone (more than likely one of the people I described earlier) posts a shoop thread with a terrible image, expecting everyone else to do the shopping and then claim Pit Fame by stating that they started the thread. Then a hundred other kids get jealous and want to be e-famous, so they do the exact same thing.

That is what I'm talking about.
Quote by jshwak
What do you think this is... a democracy ??

No, this is Russia. Putin likes him a good shoop thread every now and then don'tcha know?

Quote by soulflyV
Not you specifically. The easily impressionable, attention depraved kids on here (quite possibly a huge majority) are the ones I'm talking about.

I have nothing against GOOD shoop threads. What irks me is when someone (more than likely one of the people I described earlier) posts a shoop thread with a terrible image, expecting everyone else to do the shopping and then claim Pit Fame by stating that they started the thread. Then a hundred other kids get jealous and want to be e-famous, so they do the exact same thing.

That is what I'm talking about.

I agree that when they're bad they're bad, but I'd honestly have a bad shoop thread with some funny contributions than some of the stuff the pit is seeing nowadays. I just stumbled into a thread about milk...
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press

I've just come up with a novel Idea.. a way to make the pit somewhat self-governed and will take some of the heat of the Mods (and make life a little easier).. what if, at the bottom of each new thread, there was a (junk thread) button.. which the user can hit to identify that this thread is total crap.. if X amount of users hit this button.. the thread is automatically closed ... kinda like a pit gong show ??
Quote by boomboosh
Yes, I made an account to ask this question. Is it really that weird? No. I wanted some feedback from some proper guitar experts who knew what they were talking about. Sorry, I guess I was wrong.
Quote by jshwak
I've just come up with a novel Idea.. a way to make the pit somewhat self-governed and will take some of the heat of the Mods (and make life a little easier).. what if, at the bottom of each new thread, there was a (junk thread) button.. which the user can hit to identify that this thread is total crap.. if X amount of users hit this button.. the thread is automatically closed ... kinda like a pit gong show ??

Seems like a reasonable approach to it. I could see the mods getting a bunch of "zomg why was my thread closed!?!?" messages from it though unless it would send a message / post before closing with a reason
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press

Quote by BeastlyBassist
Seems like a reasonable approach to it. I could see the mods getting a bunch of "zomg why was my thread closed!?!?" messages from it though unless it would send a message / post before closing with a reason

"thread closed by a Jury of your peers"
Quote by boomboosh
Quote by BeastlyBassist
I agree that when they're bad they're bad, but I'd honestly have a bad shoop thread with some funny contributions than some of the stuff the pit is seeing nowadays. I just stumbled into a thread about milk...

Eh, ok. I'm just tired of having to scroll past a photoshop thread every few threads or so in the Pit. I think it's funnier when the thread wasn't intended to be a shoop one.

And what's so bad about milk, eh?

Quote by jshwak

There's definitely potential for that to be abused. Wouldn't be worth it imo.
Last edited by soulflyV at Jul 23, 2009,
Quote by soulflyV
Eh, ok. I'm just tired of having to scroll past a photoshop thread every few threads or so in the Pit. I think it's funnier when the thread wasn't intended to be a shoop one.

And what's so bad about milk, eh?

I have nothing against milk, I just don't see how there's much to converse about it unless your last name is Pasteur.

It would be nice if there were more gems and less waves of poo to sift though to find them, but still, milk...
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press

you fellows need to listen to Lewis Blacks Rant about milk.. Hilarious

If interested : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXS5GBuk-GQ
Quote by boomboosh
Too many of them now. Everyone wants their own "Epic" thread, and most of those people don't take into consideration that the picture to begin with is horrible quality.
Quote by jshwak
you fellows need to listen to Lewis Blacks Rant about milk.. Hilarious

If interested : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXS5GBuk-GQ

Thanks for that!

Quote by ctb
Too many of them now. Everyone wants their own "Epic" thread, and most of those people don't take into consideration that the picture to begin with is horrible quality.

QFT
I love shoop threads. All of them. Even if a pic doesn't appear to be shoopable, it can be if you're creative enough...they just make me lol like nothing else in The Pit. In fact, they're the best type of threads The Pit produces!

But why the hell isn't the poll multiple choice? Yay and MS Paint FTW!
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
No. Enough of them, seeing the same joke over and over on different photos isn't funny anymore.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
I love the shoop threads. The one thing on the pit that will make me laugh to the point of wetting myself. Keep them!
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by davrossss
So i created a thread recntly to shoop a Crazy computer kid(Linky and ...well I enjoyed the acceptence I felt when I got many replies soo

Yay or Nay on future shooping threads......not just from me as this was clearly not my idea at all but for everyone

Just don't make 5 a day! You're so annoying. And you don't even get good pictures to shoop. so take your time, and when you get a good picture, post it. BUT NOT EVERDAY.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
Quote by LegsOnEarth
Wait 5 hours
Be accused by the promoter of being late
Get told we have only a 10 minute set
Play pure noise for 10 minutes

Worst and most amusing gig of my life.

Anyone else had this kind of **** happen?!

Dimebag had a worse gig.
Page 1 of 2