I am still in need of a cab, I was going to buy Harley Benton G212 Vintage but decided against it. And then I order a Behringer 412 but it's taking too long to come and I think it will be to big.

So I am thinking of a 112, under £200 with delivery.

May be the Laney GS-112 VE or Marshall Haze 1x12 Angled Cab MHZ112A?

Has anyone personally tried one and can recommend it or something similar of the same price?
Fender American Strat
-
Fender Tuner | Dunlop Wah | BD-2 | DS-2 | MXR Distortion III | Phase 90 | Small Clone | Carbon Copy
-
Blackstar HT-5 | Orange PPC 112
Yea I have done. The behringer isn't a bad cabinet from what I have heard, I just think it will be to big.
Fender American Strat
-
Fender Tuner | Dunlop Wah | BD-2 | DS-2 | MXR Distortion III | Phase 90 | Small Clone | Carbon Copy
-
You can't buy it separately, well I can't find it.

I have had the head for a couple of months now.
Fender American Strat
-
-
Well the behringer cab is a pretty bad 1 actually. You really dont need a 4x12 w a 5w tube amp. The epi cab is decent for the money. Building a 1x12 cab isnt very difficult w basic tools.
Why not get the Harley Benton?

IMO, its best cab you can get for under £200. Also, Vintage 30's go great with the HT-5.
Greco 59-50 Mint Collection - 1982 - Iron Gear Hot Slag/Rolling Mill
Schecter Tempest Classic Goldtop
Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB/EF86 2x12 - Lorantz Greenback's
MI Audio Blues Pro Overdrive

Quote by Danyg
^ this guy defines the term "being right".
Quote by DiizZ
Why not get the Harley Benton?

IMO, its best cab you can get for under £200. Also, Vintage 30's go great with the HT-5.

Because it's from Thomann.de I don't really trust their paying method.
Fender American Strat
-
-
^
/thread.
Gear
Tokai Love Rock
Vox AC4
Danelectro Transparent Overdrive
T.C. Electronic Nova Repeater
Stomp Under Foot Violet Rams Head
Yeah, get either the Orange or the Harley Benton.
Greco 59-50 Mint Collection - 1982 - Iron Gear Hot Slag/Rolling Mill
Schecter Tempest Classic Goldtop
Ceriatone 18 Watt TMB/EF86 2x12 - Lorantz Greenback's
MI Audio Blues Pro Overdrive

Quote by Danyg
^ this guy defines the term "being right".
Quote by LifesSweetDrug
Because it's from Thomann.de I don't really trust their paying method.

ive bought stuff from them like 50 times, you can 100% trust them

and i also recomend the harley benton 2x12
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard