^^ I'm getting one next week. How much would a normal one cost (not like a special breed or anything, just an average pet hamster)?
cat
don't forget to factor in the cost of the food/lodging too.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I had one at one point and only payed about 30 or 40 GBP for it.
It might've been a wird breed, I wasn't sure

When they run along your hands or sleep with you, they **** everyhwere though
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
A hamster is about £8.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Ive seen 1$ but normaly they would go to 5$
George Bernard Shaw

Hell is full of musical amateurs.
My hamster escaped under the floorboards. I never saw him again. Be careful! Cost me £10
Quote by Wheezer
My hamster escaped under the floorboards. I never saw him again. Be careful! Cost me £10

Should've ripped them up to get him man
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
lmao xD funny topic

I'm not too sure probably wont cost much but the cage etc will cost quite a bit.
Quote by Dayman
It's your duty, son. You some kinda commie, not servin' yer country?
I'm telling FOX News.

Quote by Twist of fate
Haters Ghana Hate
Dude Gerbils FTW! they pwn Hamsters!!!
Grooving to the Music

Skydiving Fund: R 50.00/ R 1600.00

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.

The Dalai Lama
Well... depends if you want to put him up your bum or not.... Hamster in the ass = good way to get sexual thrills for under a tenner >_>
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
About £10 - not much, the cage and food will cost you a lot more! They are fun pets to start off with and then most people get very bored of them quickly and only miss them when they die, they go buy a new one and the whole process happens again.

Only get one if you are prepared to wake up one day to find it dead, it's not a very nice feeling.
Signed.
Couple of quid.

I don't think the care stuff and the cage is that expensive either. Go for a Golden Syrian Hamster, they're the best.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Metallicaloveu
About £10 - not much, the cage and food will cost you a lot more! They are fun pets to start off with and then most people get very bored of them quickly and only miss them when they die, they go buy a new one and the whole process happens again.

Only get one if you are prepared to wake up one day to find it dead, it's not a very nice feeling.

This and they also stink. I cleaned mine out every week and the damned things still reeked. They're also escape artists and love to chew though all sorts of strange ****.

Also they make a **** load of noise at night, you better make sure you get a silent running wheel for them or it'll drive you insane.
Your soul.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Get two. You can earn the money back by making them fight each other.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
A tenner?
Cage, foodbowls etc would raise the cost a lot though.#

Quote by Ovenman
Your soul.

wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
One Million Dollars!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
how do you know you're getting one next week if you don't know how much they cost?

anyway... i think they're like $15. couldn't you have just asked the pet store this question?
"... and on either side of the river was the tree of life, with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month. The leaves of this tree were for the healing of nations.
thanks everyone!
haha my dad told me that I could get one next week when we get back from our vacation, that's why I couldn't ask the pet store yet.
cat