i'm thinking about purchasing a wah pedal.
i have a limited budget, meaning it has to be for less than 100$,
so i have it narrowed into two basic wahs:
The Dunlop
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Dunlop-Original-Crybaby-Wah-Pedal-100068053-i1124398.gc
OR
The Vox
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Vox-V847A-Wah-Pedal-104376306-i1177657.gc

..so...
which one do you think is better?
or are there any other good wah pedals for the price that i should check out?
Why do you play?
What amp do you use?
What sound do you want?

Etc/
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by lefthandman9876
having owned both the vox by far, i have played so many crap crybaby's a few dodgy vox's, but they are significantly better overall, standerd crybaby's are garbage.

I have to disagree. The Vox, to me, sounds almost too digital and not as organic as the Dunlops. I would, and have, chosen the Crybaby.
well, i haven't tried the vox, but i have played with an original crybaby, and it sucks. i'd save another 30 bucks and get the 535q, or something similar. it's definitely worth it.
Gear :

Gibson Les Paul Special
Fender Koa Stratocaster
Korg Pitchblack
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby Wah
BBE Boosta Grande
Fulltone OCD v4
EHX Russian Big Muff Pi
Vox Night Train
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Marshall Class 5
Maybe the answer should be "Go to a music shop and try each one out for yourself"? Just looking at the replies, it seems like theres going to be alot of different opinions here...
I'd say neither and get the Wylde wah
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Quote by Chikao42
I'd say neither and get the Wylde wah

i personally thought that was the worst wah i have ever heard especially for its price. wah is really subjective so you need to try them out yourself TS. the nicest wahs to my ears were the vox and the hendrix signature crybaby. the 535q is decent as well. although they are out of your price range RMC make some awsome wahs.
Crybabys are overrated there in back.
Vox's are okay I suppose, they just don't suit me.

The only wah's I would ever look at is a Morley Bad Horsie or the Morley Power Wah, maybe a Ibby Weeping Demon.
FIGHT MY BRUTE!
Quote by Tackleberry
Only time Ive seen a true single coil in a chrome humbucker housing was chinese knock off where they claimed it was a humbucker but half the housing was empty.
I really wanna try the Bad Horsie Contour but I've no idea of anywhere in Birmingham that even sells it =[
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Dunlop Crybaby, Get it at American Music Supply for only $70.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Quote by chainsawguitar
Maybe the answer should be "Go to a music shop and try each one out for yourself"? Just looking at the replies, it seems like theres going to be alot of different opinions here...

i would, but i couldn't, i have to order it cause i don't have a GC where i live.
the answers seem pretty divided, so i guess this is sort of purpose-less.
and dudey5691, what's a Fasel? how does it make a difference?