okay so i have an RG350DX which i have decided to mod up instead of buying another guitar.

i have a lil bit of cash atm (about 15 pounds) which i want to use to do the first mod. just something tiny you know? (obviously itd have to be for 15 quid!)

so i was thinking of getting a fancy new truss rod cover, but i was wondering if there was anything more productive that could be achieved with 15 quid lol

so does anyone have any ideas as to something little that would improve my RG350DX?

thanks in advance
Mah gear :p

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
BC rich NJ neck thru series warlock
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

"Remember your a WOMBLE!!!"
Quote by Morrie2995
dude you just became my hero. Nice
Killswitch? Change the knobs on it? Both fairly cheap and easy to do, although the killswitch requires a soldering iron and solder, which are good tools to have for modding anyway.

Go for it.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Upgrade the pots and whatnot?
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
can the pots be upgraded for 15 pounds!? plus i dont have a soldering iron atm but when i come round to swapping the pickups etc i will obviously buy one
Mah gear :p

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
BC rich NJ neck thru series warlock
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

"Remember your a WOMBLE!!!"
Quote by Morrie2995
dude you just became my hero. Nice
You won't be able to do any worthwhile mods without a soldering iron.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I don't know how much 15 pounds is and I don't know how much this costs but schaller straplocks is a great investment
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
15 pounds is equal to about 25 US dollars...give or take a few cents.

And I agree...without a soldering iron you can;t do too much. Go ahead and use the money to buy a soldering iron, or find a friend who has one.
Composer of Scores for Film/Video Games/TV/and More!
Contact me if you have a project that you need music of any style for!
Quote by Crazed Shredder
I don't know how much 15 pounds is and I don't know how much this costs but schaller straplocks is a great investment

I reccomend this also.
Great invesment.
You;d be saving so much on guitar straps! No need to buy a new Levis strap everytime you get another guitar.

Maybe get some grovers on your guitar?
..I was watching my death.