Anyone ever used Wizard Electronics for repairs?

My B-52 amp died, still under warranty, they told me to send it to "Wizard electronics" and every time I call they say they haven't started working on it. At first it was going to be repaired in "3 weeks", called again, "6 weeks at the most", called again 7-1/2 weeks after they received it, "There may be a new technician in next week to look at it." Now 2 weeks more later I still have no amp. Doubt they started on it yet. They said they'd call when it's done.

and $72 shipped, what a rip off
Last edited by 877O at Jul 23, 2009,
Complain, kick up a major fuss, and take it as high into the companies management structure as you can. What you're experiencing is piss-poor customer service, and you shouldn't have to deal with it - or pay full price for your repair when it takes them literally months to look at an amp.
Forgot to mention I had to pay UPS $72 to ship it there and I shipped it to Atlanta it's only a few hours away from me >.> I guess I went to the wrong ups store but the next one was an another hour away. I've never payed that much for something to ship across the country let alone same state!
Last edited by 877O at Jul 23, 2009,
Quote by PabloGilberto
Complain, kick up a major fuss, and take it as high into the companies management structure as you can. What you're experiencing is piss-poor customer service, and you shouldn't have to deal with it - or pay full price for your repair when it takes them literally months to look at an amp.

This.
That sucks balls.

I'd kick up major fuss. One thing though, if you spent $72 on a local repair shop, you'd probably have it fixed by now :P
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
Yeah too late
I figured using the warranty was going to be the best option
not
I too am having minor amp service issues. Maybe. My amp has been at the local repair shop for 2 weeks now, and I haven't received a call or anything from them. Definitely not as bad as TS, but do you guys think 2 weeks with no word from them is normal?
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦