Poll: Who do you live with?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who do you live with?
Mum
40 44%
Dad
7 8%
Both (half the time with mum the other haf with dad)
22 24%
Neither
22 24%
Voters: 91.
After seeing the thread about the guy who's parents split up, I started wondering, for those of you who's parents are divorced, which parent do you live with?

My parents are still together but even if they were getting divorced I'd live in university next year.
1 week with father, 1 week with mother all year through except for summer I usually stay at my dads all the time because there's a lot more to do here. But it's all very flexible seeing as I'm almost 20 now and I have the right to choose where I wanna be all the time.
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
My father ****ed off to another country

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
I can choose who I want to stay with, but I'm staying with my dad because my mother can't support me.
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
I think it would be better if my parents were divorced. They're together but I don't think they really love each other. I think they're just bull****ting themselves and me and my sister so we don't have to go through all the divorce mess
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
I live with my mom, but she acts like a five-year-old.
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
I live with my mum, but I still see my dad from time to time and we jam, he's a bass player
I live with my Mother, I don't think I'm allowed to see my Dad, cos about 8-ish years ago, my Step-mum sort of killed her son by giving him cigarettes which quickened his death, or something, basically.... & my Dad knew about it & didn't say anything!
Then, I told & my Step-mum was sent to prison & my Dad isn't allowed to see me or my brothers
Well my parents are going through a divorce ... Well right now I guess. It sucks.

I'll probably end up living with my Mom.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Quote by VanCamp
I live with a woman, who naturally acts like a five-year-old.

Fixed.

Yeah, I have no issues.
joint custody (switch weekly)

I dont want to live with either of them...
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I wish they would divorce. They scream at eachother all night. If they do, I'll probably move in with my older brother.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
They're separated but not divorced as far as i'm concerned.

Basically this is what my parents are.
Quote by bemiswins
if someone flames you on the internet for music you like, they fail.

Here's my YouTube if anyone wants to see some of my videos.
my parents are both together, and act fine together
im sorry for you guys parents being seperated

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Quote by Highway60Bob
I think it would be better if my parents were divorced. They're together but I don't think they really love each other. I think they're just bull****ting themselves and me and my sister so we don't have to go through all the divorce mess

Sometimes I have the same feeling...
erm, why didn't you put an option for those of us who don't have divorced parents?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

with my aunt
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Neither! I moved out.
Matter is void. All is vanity. All is nothing. Nothing exists.

But damn does whisky rule
Quote by will123456789
erm, why didn't you put an option for those of us who don't have divorced parents?

The point of the thread is to see where people (who's parents divorced) live.

What's the point of making the option "parents are still together" and having 80% of the pit choose that option.

It's beside the point.
I don't live with either because I'm supposedly a grown-up

I always lived with my mum when I was a kid.
Quote by thedefrockednun
The point of the thread is to see where people (who's parents divorced) live.

What's the point of making the option "parents are still together" and having 80% of the pit choose that option.

It's beside the point.

Probably to stop them picking one of he other ones and skewing your results for the hell of it.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
They are divorced and I switch at my leisure. It happened so long ago I don't even remember them being together, and it's funny they seem to get along better then most married couples.
As a father myself, the difference in the poll between those that live with mum and those that live with dad is kinda scary, not that I think me and the wife will ever split, but it does kinda make you wonder.
Why do you guys think this is? Is it because most kids would rather live with their mums than their dads, or is it that mothers somehow naturaly make better parents than fathers, or is it simply because the courts are geared up to the advantage of mothers in a divorce and custody case?
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Jul 23, 2009,
Quote by SlackerBabbath
As a father myself, the difference between in the poll between those that live with mum and those that live with dad is kinda scary, not that I think me and the wife will ever split, but it does kinda make you wonder.
Why do you guys think this is? Is it because most kids would rather live with their mums that their dads, or is it that mothers somehow naturaly make better parents than fathers, or is it simply because the courts are geared up to the advantage of mothers in a divorce and custody case?

The third one probably. There is no evidence to suggest that mothers are better parents than fathers.

I'd probably live with my Dad. Not that I like either of them more than the other, he's just a soft touch
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
With my dad. My mother was a whóre, and an uncaring fiend.

When i'm back over the holidays I switch between my mum and dad every couple of days.

It's ****ing annoying having to go over to my mum's, though. She gets a house in the middle of ****ing knowhere and then whinges when i'd rather stay with my dad even though I can do nothing at her house, not even work.

Pretty stressful, can't wait to get back to uni tbh.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
I live with my mum. But dad lives in the same town so I see him probably every third day. Actually a lot of the time I'll see him every 2nd day or everyday at times. Even though it's only for 5minutes some times but I can go over there when ever I want.