basically yesterday i started this thread about pots and inductore and stuff, and how i wanted to get my wah to sound more like the zakk wylde wah.

1 person replied, told me to go onto the official wah modding thread (or something like that), and then the thread closed. WTF. basically, i dont want to go on some 2849475 page long thread, searching for something that might help, i would just like to know what components are in the zw45, so i can cheaply replace mine with them, and not hav to spend about 100 quid on a whole new pedal. if there is anyone with a zw45, or who already has a DETAILED picture of the zakk pcb, or schematics (or both ), can you please show them or link them to me, so i no wat needs replacing.

any help is much appreciated

thanks,

Chewy
Please, call me Chewy...

Quote by Jack Off Jill
When I read the interview where Ozzy was talking about getting, "Johnny 5," I didn't think of John 5 at all. I was thinking he was talking about the robot from Short Circuit. I got really excited for awhile..

There's a Wah modding thread...
Gear:
Squier Affinity Series Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Line 6 Spider
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
BOSS DD-3

"Wish I Had This" Gear:
Guitars- G&L, Gibson, PRS
Amps- Egnater, Bogner
Effects- Fulltone, JHS, Eventide
I'll help you out.
You need a red fasel inductor.
C5 is a .022uf instead of a .01uf.

There are some resistors that are different and they are all metal film except one. I will crack mine open in a little while and get you the rest of the info. I have to finish etching some boards.
Last edited by Griffin Effects at Jul 23, 2009,
Here you go. There aren't any resistors that are different other than most of them are metal film. The only difference is the inductor and the sweep cap (C5).