i just recently Picked up a Yamaha RGZ-612p an incredible playing and sounding guitar. And the very best Lic Floyd Rose i'v ever used Steve Vai would tlove this Trem!! Except for pickguard scratches it's perfect. I've talked tp Yamaha customer Support the dude tried to be helpful.........but the only info he could find was on a disc no info on their website. he found out it was made APR 92 and it was the 189th guitars produced and they were only made for 1 model year 92-93. Any info or a point the right direction would help. Thanx!!
A point in the right direction? Try going NorthWest...See where that gets you...

Err, um...What's the question???

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport
2001 MIM Standard Strat
Peavey Classic 30 112 Combo.
My Gear
Trying to find Info on the guitar. Thats why i asked for YAMAHA experts...............
Quote by jonmo1
A point in the right direction? Try going NorthWest...See where that gets you...

Err, um...What's the question???

He wants more info on the guitar
I also found out the original sale price was $795.00 in 1992............changing string i noticed the locking nut is height ajustable.
Quote by azn_guitarist25

nope not the same different guitars totally. if you google it there is only this......it's the same guitar different color.
http://cgi.ebay.es/NEW-SILVER-YAMAHA-RGZ-612P-EARLY-90S-VINTAGE_W0QQitemZ160023635429QQihZ006QQcategoryZ2384QQcmdZViewItem
and this again the same guitar.
http://tw.f4.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/d37048101
looks sick! that trem almost looks like an ibanez trem. like a lo-pro edge or edge pro or something...
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B