I am sell these for a friend so I don't have pics.
YAMAHA AES- MINT!!!!,Looks like a Michael Kelly Patriot. Quilted Maple Royal Blue finish. Mahogany set neck. SD SH-4 in the bridge and SD '59 in the neck. I have played this thing and it is a top shelf axe. Can't figure out why he wants to sell it in the 1st place but he is asking $400 just because its like new. Link to specs:

http://www.yamaha.com/guitars/products/productdetail.html?CNTID=60006&CTID=600002

Fender HOTROD DeVille 212 w/footswitch and cover. I bough this amp new and I played it for about 10 hours total. It just isn't voiced for anything I play so I sold it to someone I thought would enjoy it. The friend I sold it to says, "its too loud" (wtf?)so he asked me to try to sell it for him. The jeweled indicator light went out the 2nd week I got it and I just never fixed it other than that, it is virtually a new amp. Ultra-low time on it. He is asking $500 obo. The only thing he said he would trade for would be a Gibson LP or a Marshall head as long as its not a MG but I will present him with any offer.
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!
BTW, I'm in the US.
7 string Legion 7 > 6 Do mosh pits warm your heart? Then become a SECOND RATE CITIZEN.....better than the worst!