Bag of Lies - My blog This is my pride and joy blog, I get guest editors from time to time. Even though I think most of the stuff is over most of the pit's head I think some of you will really like it. I dunno if these type of attention prostitute threads are okay though so I 1/4ths expect a thread close. Gimme your thoughts on my useless opinions.
EDIT: BTW, if you don't click the link I will turn you over to Chris Hansen for the cp you have.
Last edited by koola at Jul 23, 2009,
ha i like how when i clicked it immediately i see a blog called Thanks for the Hate
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Oh yeah dude, I see you've got on to the great secret blog advertising technique that is telling people they're likely too stupid to enjoy it.
Do us a favour though, man: try to keep it on the down low, as I too wanna spread the wild oats of my blog to the imbeciles that dwell below us in The Pit.

Quote by koola
Bag of Lies - My blog This is my pride and joy blog, I get guest editors from time to time. Even though I think most of the stuff is over most of the pit's head I think some of you will really like it.

Well if it's over my head, I guess I won't bother then.

BTW, this is advertising.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by AceOfBlades
Oh yeah dude, I see you've got on to the great secret blog advertising technique that is telling people they're likely too stupid to enjoy it.
Do us a favour though, man: try to keep it on the down low, as I too wanna spread the wild oats of my blog to the imbeciles that dwell below us in The Pit.

This is the pit after all, we come here to virtually mosh. It's like brining a book into a metal mosh pit. That's why I take some cautionary bitching.