I don't care if you're 5. It's still horrible, lawlz
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, RATHER EMAIL MY SITE
beaconcraft@hotmail.com
www.beaconcraft.com

Quote by On Winds of Plague
The problem with these guys, they aren't beating a dead horse, they're sodomizing it, and then charging people to watch the video on the internet.
Put the songs on your profile, I cant get to Myspace here
Your mother likes it ruff, Trebeck.
dont have some instant messenger on while recording a song then have the beep sound go off of someone iming you in the middle of a recording. and get better recordings, you might have somthing good going, but with the ht quality of the recordings, it makes you unable to focus on the music.
Quote by edgeyyz
It's like everyone's getting laid and I'm the only virgin...

Quote by Nunwhxre 666
I now dub thee, Fapking.

Bow down to the Fapking!

Shoop Group!
Quote by Mr. Hand

I hope you're just referring to the sound quality. If not, you're being a d*uche. Sorry, just pointing that out. On this forum, you can't tell someone they're bad and then not offer constructive criticism. Granted, the sound quality really is terrible, but they have room to grow.

I enjoyed listening your rendition of the Halloween theme. I don't really have an opinion on the other song, I can't really make out a lot of things and the popping on the track was a little annoying. Just find a way to record things better and I'm sure it'll sound much better.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Ibanez TB100H
Peavey 5150 4x12 Cabinet
MXR M-108 10-Band Graphic EQ
Hardwire TL-2 Metal Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor

My band, Rest Your Case:
facebook.com/restyourcase
Hmmm not sure...sound needs massive improvement but meh, I'm sure that'll come with more age like other things can't believe you lot are 14-15 years old though and already have a band, I learned guitar at 16 and got a band up and running around 21, 22 so it's good that you lot have already started. more room for improvement but that's the same with any band.
dont listen to them. You guys have some serious potential. BUT.... you do need a new method of recording cause the bumps and crackles during the track drove me crazy. keep working.
Drummer isn't horrible. Drum beats are horrible. It doesn't match the music at all... slowest bass I've heard in metal... and a cowbell? Really? I'm not mocking you guys cause you have potential (maybe more if you got a new drummer) but you need better gear for recording or go to a low end studio for like 20 bucks an hour and record ONE song I'm sure tht wouldn't take more then 2 hours to get perfect.
Guitars:
ESP Kirk Hammet KH-2 (The real deal )
Gibson 1979 L.E. Explorer
Gibson SG Standard - FOR SALE
ESP LTD DJ-600 - FOR SALE
Amps:
Marshall JCM 800 Kerry King Signature Half Stack
Marshall MG100HDFX Half Stack
Peavy VYPYR
Crate GFX-65
To be honest with you...Its ok

Lol Check out there influences.
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100
Quote by Jamin jim
Hey,

Im In a band called dying in red and wehave two songs posted...tell me what you think!

we didnt post the signing yet.

www.myspace.com/dyinginredmb

Hey man some advice, turn your gains and volumes down running into the recording. That's whats giving you that "clicky" clipping noise. Best of luck.
get better recordings and then ill judge
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.
You guys definately need better recording equipment. From the looks of that page, it seems like you focused more on myspace than songwriting. What you should try to do is perfect your songs and then post them on the internet, bacause as this thread has shown, there are a lot of d*cks on the internet.
It's bad when I mistake your music for an electronic glitch song.

Very bad.

Remember kids, this is why god invented the Shure SM57!
Quote by Mr. Hand

Oh my, Lol!!! Yeah I dont like it either >_>!
My Gear:
Schecter Synyster Custom
Line 6 Spider II 75-Watt
Ibanez Gio Electric Guitar
15-Watt Ibanez Amp
1964 Goya G-20 Acoustic Guitar

Youtube: HeavenDown914 (Covers & All that Good Stuff)
Learn how to spell 'ballad'. haha

The sound quality is pretty bad and if you were trying to play the Halloween theme there in the beginning, that's not even close. However it seems like you do have potential. Get some good recordings and practice hard and you'll get there!