First song I've done in awhile, I'm hoping it's a good come back, let me know what you think!

It's called Acid Woe

http://myspace.com/mattorourke
Nicks and dents are battle scars...they give a guitar history.

Quote by Homer Simpson
When you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.
Awesome track man! i never know what to expect when someone posts metal on such a diverse website....but this is definitely metal! I was hoping for vocals but it's still pretty badass without....I might just scream along while I listen....see if anything comes about. Hahaha 5/5
Thats good, i also liked the guiatr in the intro of metalkitten VII (the one closest to Beyond Insanity in the list).
Wow! Wasn't expecting so many responses haha, thank you all.

To answer your questions:

For the drums this was actually my first time trying out EZdrummer with the DKFH. I was also EXTREMELY pleased with how they sounded. I was able to take their loops and just cut, mix, and match to what I needed them to do. I could also do some custom programming to the midi files in Acoustica Mixcraft. It's a much better alternative to clicking buttons in Beatcraft [which is what I normally use].

As for the guitars and such: For this specific recording I used a Jackson jRR-94 with GFS pickups [they're overwound to a 16k output, found them for $30 on a site called GuitarFetish.com] I love the output, very chunky for distortion, and very warm for cleans. The amp I used is a Randall Rg150 G3 series. I used the line out and mic'd the cab for a full sound and sent those to a cheap Behringer mixer which goes to my pc and straight to Mixcraft. Such simplicity, but such results haha.

I appreciate you all taking the time to listen!
Nicks and dents are battle scars...they give a guitar history.

Quote by Homer Simpson
When you think about it, mud is just wet dirt.