I see people promoting their songs on here quite a bit, so thought i would too.
I just made a bit of a song, its not done yet so please bare that in mind, and changes could occur to it.

PS. On a side note, my biggest influence is John Frusciante, not that it makes much of a difference but it might be more suited for John Frusciante lovers.
I like it dude - just gave me an idea for a track, I think I'll might nick that melody and expand on it a bit... If I do it i'll send you a copy.
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Quote by cuthbertg
I like it dude - just gave me an idea for a track, I think I'll might nick that melody and expand on it a bit... If I do it i'll send you a copy.

haha cool. Im not done the song, just thought id put a little sample up. Thanx.
Add more bass to the beginning guitar part so it doesn't sound so wimpy, or if possible, do that part on another instrument like a keyboard or something. Otherwise I think it would sound good with more instruments and stuff.
Quote by acoustielectric
Add more bass to the beginning guitar part so it doesn't sound so wimpy, or if possible, do that part on another instrument like a keyboard or something. Otherwise I think it would sound good with more instruments and stuff.

Ya, i also thought that the beginning part needs a bit more, and i will be messing around with maybe another guitar or like you said adding a bass.
This song is quite far from done though, so i will be working on it and making it better.
it would make for a really good RHCP-sounding song if there were some funky drums and bass on it. pretty good!
Quote by keganonthedunes
it would make for a really good RHCP-sounding song if there were some funky drums and bass on it. pretty good!

Like i said, just a little demo/sample, so look out for the final version. I'll try to finish the whole song in a couple weeks.